JR Officially Signs On For GFW's Jan 4th Show

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
:banderas: because I'm happy I'll get to hear him call wrestling once again and :mjcry: cause we gotta go back to that Raw trash announcing that following Monday

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
until he gets his shyt took again
Shyt took? Is that what you call cashing out on a sinking ship? The Jarrett's started a company, ran it on a shoestring budget, got a bored heiress to buy it with Daddy's money, and eventually sold out entirely so he could go about t a new venture. GFW hasn't run a single show yet is already in a much better position than TNA.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
qMOKX.gif

They convinced him!

"Shibata is tougher than a two dollar steak":banderas:

"Rainmaker! Rainmaker! RAINMAKER!":banderas::banderas::banderas:

Meanwhile over at RAW:

Cole: Huge Main Event for tonight's RAW. John Cena teams up with The Bunny against Cesaro, Seth Rollins, The Miz, Kane, Rusev, and Mark Henry in a 6 on 2 Handicap elimination match with the winner getting a future World Heavyweight Title shyt

Lawler: The Authority has stacked the deck against Cena and The Bunny tonight, not sure how they are going to overcome the odds

JBL: Gonna be a wild one King. Eager to SEE THE BUNNY TWERKIN'

11:05pm
1gi7to.jpg

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shyt took? Is that what you call cashing out on a sinking ship? The Jarrett's started a company, ran it on a shoestring budget, got a bored heiress to buy it with Daddy's money, and eventually sold out entirely so he could go about t a new venture. GFW hasn't run a single show yet is already in a much better position than TNA.

Oh yeah, he got ran out. Maybe it works out for him, but it wasn't by design.

I'm not even rooting against him. I just think its funny that people are praising the guy for saving wrestling, when his last attempt to do that...well...