Juelz Santana Talks SBOE, 50 Cent & Cam'Ron Beef, Def Jam Problems, Signing To YMCMB & God Will'n 2

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
somebody mustve grabbing you arm to click the thread too :orly:
iAtHtJzWcJ0dY.gif

:russ: dude just let Tyson treat him like a toy

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
God Will'n 2 wont get Juelz very far, he better off droppin an album irregardless to the numbers it may do just to get himself back out there

Mixtapes are dying out nowadays anyway, the most successful rappers hardly drop mixtapes unless they using it to introduce themselves to the game

Once u already established a mixtape wont get u anywhere good

I personally fukked with God Will'n but son need to just go ahead and drop that album

He get Lil Wayne to do a feature or 2, a few dipset features, and drop an aight single he could hit 6 figures in sales over 6 months-a year

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
God Will'n 2 wont get Juelz very far, he better off droppin an album irregardless to the numbers it may do just to get himself back out there

Mixtapes are dying out nowadays anyway, the most successful rappers hardly drop mixtapes unless they using it to introduce themselves to the game

I personally fukked with God Will'n but son need to just go ahead and drop that album

He get Lil Wayne to do a feature or 2, a few dipset features, and drop an aight single he could hit 6 figures in sales over 6 months-a year

:heh:

Average Coli Poster

IT mgmt/A&R/Sports Agent/DimePiece Slayer
Daps
Reppin
6figs/6ft/6series

:mjlol:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
This fukking nikka L's. I swear to fukking Jesus this shyt drives me nuts.