Juelz Santana Talks SBOE, 50 Cent & Cam'Ron Beef, Def Jam Problems, Signing To YMCMB & God Will'n 2

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
God Will'n 2 wont get Juelz very far, he better off droppin an album irregardless to the numbers it may do just to get himself back out there

Mixtapes are dying out nowadays anyway, the most successful rappers hardly drop mixtapes unless they using it to introduce themselves to the game

Once u already established a mixtape wont get u anywhere good

I personally fukked with God Will'n but son need to just go ahead and drop that album

He get Lil Wayne to do a feature or 2, a few dipset features, and drop an aight single he could hit 6 figures in sales over 6 months-a year
You must have just woke up out of a coma you slipped into 10 years ago

Ironically, thats pretty much where Juelz career has been too

GET IT? HAS... BEEN :wow:

And I was a dip stan.

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Damn aint like I said he was gonna get a plaque, I said with a few Wayne features and Dip reunion tracks he could push 100k over the course of 6 months to a year

That aint even successful like that, just sayin if he drop it on an independent label that could be some nice change and help him get to a better position than he is now

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Damn aint like I said he was gonna get a plaque, I said with a few Wayne features and Dip reunion tracks he could push 100k over the course of 6 months to a year

That aint even successful like that, just sayin if he drop it on an independent label that could be some nice change and help him get to a better position than he is now

Juelz on an indie?

You see how lazy that nikka is?

Who would invest money to watch it go to waste?lol

2014 wayne prices would have that nikka with a negative budget.

He dont got the clout that killa does when it comes to getting features like thAt

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
God Will'n 2 wont get Juelz very far, he better off droppin an album irregardless to the numbers it may do just to get himself back out there

Mixtapes are dying out nowadays anyway, the most successful rappers hardly drop mixtapes unless they using it to introduce themselves to the game

Once u already established a mixtape wont get u anywhere good

I personally fukked with God Will'n but son need to just go ahead and drop that album

He get Lil Wayne to do a feature or 2, a few dipset features, and drop an aight single he could hit 6 figures in sales over 6 months-a year

:camby:

It's 2014 brehs nikkaz don't give a fukk about Jue-L's Santana no more

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I see what yall sayin believe it or not

I figured Lil Wayne would give him a few features for free or maybe some points since he executive producing the album

My main point was a mixtape will do him no good at this point

The mixtape game is already over saturated as it is

An album dont take much to release, shyt I released an album last year, my shyt on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, all that

Even if 20k people buy his album that would be better than dropping a free mixtape that will come and go within a month tops

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I see what yall sayin believe it or not

I figured Lil Wayne would give him a few features for free or maybe some points since he executive producing the album

My main point was a mixtape will do him no good at this point

The mixtape game is already over saturated as it is

An album dont take much to release, shyt I released an album last year, my shyt on iTunes, Amazon, Spotify, all that

Even if 20k people buy his album that would be better than dropping a free mixtape that will come and go within a month tops

Remember who lil wayne is signed to...:birdman:....Free aint in the vocabulary bruh...

Camron is the only one at this point who can get a favorable deal on any features..

Juelz is just lazy and thats his downfall

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
somebody mustve grabbing you arm to click the thread too :orly:
iAtHtJzWcJ0dY.gif

LMAO where is this from

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
ok what would you do in that situation?:russ:

in that situation,...
I said it in the other thread, on this exact topic, and vid link.

you supposed to think like a prize fighter, and make a fist.

the lack of Juelz, not knowing that kinda exposes him, in that situation, too.

art barr

Zach Lowe

what up beck
Daps
Remember who lil wayne is signed to...:birdman:....Free aint in the vocabulary bruh...

Camron is the only one at this point who can get a favorable deal on any features..

Juelz is just lazy and thats his downfall
Wayne was already on God Will'n 1

and he does random mixtape verses for Jim and shyt, and he's unsigned or still on E1

sohh what are you talking about

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Santana still alive?