'Jurassic World' Reboot: 'Jurassic City' Rumored Title | Gareth Edwards to Direct | In Theaters July 2, 2025

What is the 2nd best Jurassic movie?

• The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Jurassic Park lll

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Jurassic World

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (will anybody vote for this?)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Jurassic World Dominion (see Fallen Kingdom's parenthetical)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
They should do a remake of part 1. But make it like Aliens. Marines or special forces team have to rescue the scientists and family trapped on the island.

Have they done that yet?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If The Rock was smart he’s try to jump on this

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
It is CLEAR the series needs to move to ACTION HORROR.

A rich CAC ILLEGALLY rounds up a bunch of rare dinosaurs out in the wild to make his own exclusive park/resort for rich cacs.

The dinosaurs get loose and go on a killing spree.

A breh is sent in to rescue a VIP.

During the mission he uncovers a bigger CONSPIRACY.

It WRITES... ITSELF.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I want to see a dystopian jurassic Park world movie,,

Where the dinosaurs have completely taken over the world

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That lets you know how big a fail those were if they are immediately rebooting. Got damn they fukked those shyts up.
But if they’re at that point, maybe they’re hearing enough of us say it’s time to go back to the original source material and give us the real story which is (sometimes gruesome) sci-fi HORROR. Make it happen

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Give us the book!

While listening to the audiobook version of Jurassic Park, I got to experience the original version of Dennis Nedry’s death at the hands of the Dilophosaurus. Turns out that the book version is far more gory and brutal than the film version. While the film version of Dilophosaurus was roughly the same size as a Velociraptor and had a neck frill, the book version was about three times bigger, standing ten feet tall and had no neck frill. When the Dilophosaurus encountered Nedry, it was forty feet away from him and gave a hooting sound similar to an owl. Then it launched its venom at Nedry’s shirt, neck, and finally his eyes. The Dilophosaurus venom was so corrosive that it operated like acid, resulting in Nedry permanently losing his eyesight. Blinded, Nedry could not see the Dilophosaurus coming, but he could hear its footsteps and feel its hot breath near him. He flailed his arms in a futile attempt to ward off the attack he knew was coming. Then he felt a new pain in his belly, causing him to reach down and discover he was holding his own intestines in his hands. After Nedry toppled over, the Dilophosaurus grabbed him by the head with its jaws and lifted him off the ground, breaking his neck. Overall, Nedry’s death in the book was definitely one of the more gruesome ones in the series. If it had been included in the movie, it would have made it R-rated and I would not be able to see it until I was seventeen.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

EXCLUSIVE: Universal is back on the search for a director to helm its next Jurassic World movie as Deadline is hearing David Leitch is no longer in talks to direct the film. Insiders say the parting was amicable but that ultimately the studio and Leitch had different visions for the film.

This now becomes one of the hotter directing jobs in town as the studio is still sticking to its July 2, 2025 release date. The studio recently tapped David Koepp, who helped launch the franchise when he penned the first two Jurassic Park films, to write the script.

The new movie will be a completely fresh take on a Jurassic era with Jurassic World castmembers Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard not expected to return, nor the original trilogy’s thespians Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern and Sam Neill.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still can’t bring myself to watch Dominion. Once I knew it was a dumpster fire, I lost all motivation to watch it