'Jurassic World' Reboot: 'Jurassic City' Rumored Title | Gareth Edwards to Direct | In Theaters July 2, 2025

What is the 2nd best Jurassic movie?

• The Lost World: Jurassic Park

Votes: 19 54.3%
  • Jurassic Park lll

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Jurassic World

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom (will anybody vote for this?)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Jurassic World Dominion (see Fallen Kingdom's parenthetical)

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
It is CLEAR the series needs to move to ACTION HORROR.

A rich CAC ILLEGALLY rounds up a bunch of rare dinosaurs out in the wild to make his own exclusive park/resort for rich cacs.

The dinosaurs get loose and go on a killing spree.

A breh is sent in to rescue a VIP.

During the mission he uncovers a bigger CONSPIRACY.

It WRITES... ITSELF.
s-l1600.jpg

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

After a deal couldn’t be made for David Leitch to direct, Universal Pictures and Amblin Entertainment have moved fast as the studio is in final negotiations for Rogue One director Gareth Edwards to helm a new Jurassic World movie. The studio recently dated the pic to bow on July 2, 2025 and moved fast to find a director with Edwards spending all of last week meeting with execs. After impressing producers Steven Spielberg and Frank Marshall, who helped launch the franchise in the 90s, an offer soon followed and pre-production is expected to ramp up once a deal is sealed.

The new movie will be a completely fresh take on a Jurassic era with Jurassic World cast members Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard not expected to return, nor the original trilogy’s thespians Jeff Goldblum, Laura Dern and Sam Neill. David Koepp penned the script.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps

Jurassic World 4 (Feature Film)​

•In Development/Pre-Production • Last Updated on 02/26/2024
Shoot Date:July 31, 2024
Locations:Los Angeles, CA, United States

Project Summary:
The new movie will be a completely fresh take launching a new Jurassic era. The fourth installment of Jurassic World will see the return of screenwriter David Koepp, known for his work on the script of Steven Spielberg’s 1993 classic and its 1997 sequel, The Lost World: Jurassic Park. Koepp’s involvement hints at a continuation of the franchise’s legacy, promising an exciting blend of storytelling expertise and nostalgic elements.

Avisible Man

The animal that Hughve Hefner created
Daps

As Jurassic World 4 roars towards filming and its eventual release, a new report reveals the apparent title for the sci-fi action sequel.

Per Hollywood insider Daniel Richtman via his Patreon, the upcoming Jurassic World sequel will reportedly be called Jurassic City. Additionally, Jurassic City will not have a vibe similar to Escape from New York, debunking widespread speculation online that the upcoming sequel would play out similarly.

Universal Confirms New ‘Jurassic World’ Movie Will Film This Year In UK At Sky Studios Elstree​

By Andreas Wiseman
March 6, 2024 7:27am
Jurassic World

JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM, 2018. ©Universal/courtesy Everett CollectionJurassic World

NBCUniversal has confirmed that its new Jurassic World movie will film this year at its own Sky Studios Elstree in the UK.
With a release date already set for July 2025, the expectation from our sources is that the blockbuster will begin filming this summer, though that hasn’t been confirmed by the studio.

Last edited:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I'd prefer if they did a prequel movie in the late 80s/early 90s. The last trilogy was such complete bullshyt and Trevorrow is a name I will avoid the rest of my movie watching life.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I'd prefer if they did a prequel movie in the late 80s/early 90s. The last trilogy was such complete bullshyt and Trevorrow is a name I will avoid the rest of my movie watching life.
Homie was such a fraud that he got fired from Star Wars. Like how is that even possible...