JUST BENCH EVERYONE, BELICHICK :damn:!: New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins Game Thread

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
New-England-Patriots-vs-Miami-Dolphins-jpg.jpg.6c7a7e39b6bd4c2aaf9b795ed593470d.jpg

The 2015-16 regular season is coming to a close and the reigning champions New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins at Miami.

The Patriots sit atop the AFC East with a 12-3 record with a first round playoff bye in hand. :jawalrus: They're looking to clinch the playoff home field advantage and a win here will ensure that the AFC Championship runs through New England.

The Dolphins?........:mjlol:

My #Brehtriots....:salute:
@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP-@chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon @YeLovesBoston @JarrodG

Last edited:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My homie has Dolphins season tickets for the third row corner endzone and I was with him New Years . Dude got pissed when I mentioned the fins:pachaha: he was asking everyone if they wanted his tickets for free.