JUST BENCH EVERYONE, BELICHICK :damn:!: New England Patriots vs. Miami Dolphins Game Thread

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
New-England-Patriots-vs-Miami-Dolphins-jpg.jpg.6c7a7e39b6bd4c2aaf9b795ed593470d.jpg

The 2015-16 regular season is coming to a close and the reigning champions New England Patriots take on the Miami Dolphins at Miami.

The Patriots sit atop the AFC East with a 12-3 record with a first round playoff bye in hand. :jawalrus: They're looking to clinch the playoff home field advantage and a win here will ensure that the AFC Championship runs through New England.

The Dolphins?........:mjlol:

My #Brehtriots....:salute:
@Ill @BarNone @cook @SchoolboyC @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Raquinotj @PremierDaTruth @JLR Steez @Warren @KevJ @TheKang @Listen @Stress Welker @brunbear @jdubnyce @Wachaveli @BucciMane @naijaboi @Roid Jones @Brady-Carter @Broke Wave @The Entity @MJX @I AM WARHOL @KevCo @Card Holder @Air Game Rule @AlldayNE @-DMP-@chief_keef_stan @Monoblock @YoungMonkeyCashMonkeyBoy @Bernie Madoff @ANNE FRANK @Listen @KOOL-AID @aceboon @YeLovesBoston @JarrodG
Unfortunately I missed the game...:dahell: happened?

premier58

All Star
Daps
I love how yall are minimizing the shytty history NE has in Denver. Remember Brady throwing four picks in the 4th to lose? The terrible endzone Int to Champ Bailey? Denvers defense reminds me of the Dolphibs defense that used to give NE trouble ih the early to mid 2000s. Physical press corners who excel in man, combined with a consistent and often dominate pass rush. Brady has rarely played well against Denver...Awful in 01, awful in 02, great performance in 03, bad pick in 05 that lost the game, terrible Sunday night performance in 06 etc...I lm rooting for Brady, but it doesnt look good now..

premier58

All Star
Daps
He did have the historic.playoff and the 31 to 3, but he has a history of struggling against them..