Just copped an Ipad Air, feed me brehs :blessed:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
So, put up on great games, apps and most importantly CASES, I copped a shytty ass case, should I cop a smart case/cover or which ones do you recommend?
Should I jailbreak? :usure: my jailbroken 3gs battery is :flabbynsick: cause of that shyt. cydia and free doe :noah:
:salute:
@HookersandIceCream :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
So, put up on great games, apps and most importantly CASES, I copped a shytty ass case, should I cop a smart case/cover or which ones do you recommend?
Should I jailbreak? :usure: my jailbroken 3gs battery is :flabbynsick: cause of that shyt. cydia and free doe :noah:
:salute:
@HookersandIceCream :lupe:
bad time to buy a new iPad. in two weeks new ones will probably be announced.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
otter box makes the best case as far as protection, the defender can be a bit bulky tho.
you don't really have to jailbreak to play emulators and shyt. look on coolroms. they have instructions for ios how to download emulator and roms without jailbreaking.
don't worry about the new ipad to much.
apple products stay current for years, they still selling the 4s iphone. windows and android run products will be slow and virus ridden to the point of being useless within 2 years.
any ipad or iphone will be like new for at least 5 years and then you can still sell it for a good price when you ready to upgrade.
anybody spending 200$ or less for a tablet is getting a piece of junk.