Just got fired on my first day of being a Salvation Army bell ringer….

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
SO I’m trying to change my life….get out of the streets for good…my lil cousin (more like my lil brother) just got killed a few weeks ago…so my auntie (his mom) has been begging me to change my life because she doesn’t want me to end up like her only child

She kept bothering me about getting a job with her company, and I’m like sure whatever, these rocks ain’t slangin like they used to anyway

So at the age of 33, I’m headed to my first job interview…had no idea about what it was but when I heard the hiring manager say it was for bell ringing, I :beli: I asked her was there a minimum amount we had to collect she said no, but on average the worst bell ringer pulls in about 400 a night

Im like word :ohhh: sign me up

Im finna rob the Salvation Army blind :myman:

In order to pull off my caper, I needed to be the best bell ringer ever to collect the most money possible

So they assigned me the family dollar :shaq2: but fukk it imma hustle

I outside doing my job, being such a sambo so these cacs can drop some extra cash on me

Then out of nowhere, I smell the all so familiar scent from my young adolescent days…Reggie in a grape swisher..shyt almost gave me a headache…then I see this breh/treh? Walking up singing Christmas carols n shyt all jolly…I might be a thug but I’m not the one to be a killjoy…so I gave breh the head nod as he walked past, and he winked his eye at me :dame: and said he’ll bless me when comes out

I’m not into the alternative lifestyle, but from my days of hustling I dealt with a lot of fags so I know how to maneuver with em to get that cash :dame:

As breh comes out the store sashaying, he hands me the Reggie joint and says mer crimuh :myman: and tells me to hit it and pass it back :mjpls: so I’m like fukk it and I hit it and hand it back, and he’s smoking and doing the pop lock to it’s a jolly jolly Christmas playing over the store speakers

Then this fat butterball looking cacette waddles out and yells out “OH MY GOD IS THAT REEFER???! IM GETTING THE MANAGER!!!”

As the manager is walking out, the b/treh throws the joint by my feet and starts prancing off into the parking lot…the cac manager comes outside, does one of those loud animated sniffs and says, “is that Reggie in a grape swisher???”

Sees it by my foot, asked me to leave, called the Salvation Army and told them I was no longer works come at his store

The hiring manager lady fired me on the spot

Guess it’s back to the block