15% cac :scusthov:

Might as well call yourself sir. Alex Panther from now on
0L0pDgU.png

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
I got my kit on Prime Day from Amazon for $40--it's usually $50-60. You download the app, link the code in the box to it, spit in the provided tube, and mail it off. Results show up in the app in about 6-8 weeks.
Thanks a lot. Gonna order mine on prime day then.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I seen some shows on the ID Channel where they solved murder cases by finding the person on Ancestry websites:wow:

Them mafukkas will never get my DNA

Even when u check the box to not have your DNA included in the National Databases it still is available to law enforcement :picard:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Moms been saying we should do this for a few years and I would do anything for Moms except for this. I’m like Mom, we not giving our DNA to these folks and also, at the time when she first said something, I had did research and learned the shyt wasn’t even accurate like people thought. They said as more people did the test, the more accurate it would get. So I’m like we definitely not giving our shyt to these Cacs and they barley know what the fukk they talking about. And my DNA already in the system but it’s principalities involved feel me:manny:

Also, if I never get an ancestry test, I can continue going on with the irrational belief that I have 0% white dna :myman:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
My sister did that shyt before. Like thanks bytch. Sell our family’s DNA to private companies. If I ever went on a string of murders and somehow left behind some dna I’m fukked :snoop:

You just need to be meticulous which you should be trying to do anyway. I also figure I'll finally become a serial killer later on probably do some copycat of a lesser known serial killer.

Demented motherfukkers. :mjtf:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Congo blood + Early Virginia African Americans

You come from one of the established First Families of African America who were from the Kingdom of the Kongo. :salute:

You got some free blacks in your ancestry.

You should be able to trace some of your bloodlines back to some of the families here:

Home Page

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I got one of my siblings one. 92% East African. Anything under 5% should be disregarded.

Also they only have the DNA provided to them by the people they have tested. These aren't very accurate. Specially if you originally from places where they don't participate in these data bases. Just another money making scheme.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
I want to use 23andMe the neXt time around but I'll wait till white Friday to look for a deal. A ninja don't feel like paying $99 plus shipping.
I got my kit on Prime Day from Amazon for $40--it's usually $50-60. You download the app, link the code in the box to it, spit in the provided tube, and mail it off. Results show up in the app in about 6-8 weeks.

Music Fiend

Superstar
Daps
I got one of my siblings one. 92% East African. Anything under 5% should be disregarded.

Also they only have the DNA provided to them by the people they have tested. These aren't very accurate. Specially if you originally from places where they don't participate in these data bases. Just another money making scheme.

No way. Can't disregard that. It may not be 100% accurate but every single family member that has done it have matched and aligned perfectly.

if it says 3rd cousin or 2nd cousin, its accruate. I will say, i have ireland at 4% and its matched me with a bunch or white folk as 6th cousins.

makes sense imo

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

That's why you have to build the databases to eventually get accurate results. Are you well versed the Human genome project and genetic anthropology? :jbhmm: