Just Got That Bad News From Best Buy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Still think this is horseshyt. Going to be REAL selective about my games now.

Take advantage of Target when they do buy one get one frees or buy 2 get one free deals. They allow preorders for it.

I did it in February for Anthem, Sekiro, and Days Gone. Didn't open Anthem and just took the 40 bucks in credit. :skip:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Take advantage of Target when they do buy one get one frees or buy 2 get one free deals. They allow preorders for it.

I did it in February for Anthem, Sekiro, and Days Gone. Didn't open Anthem and just took the 40 bucks in credit. :skip:

Red card disco apply? :lupe:

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Just got to look for deals the ol fashion way. They still out there. Ebay and offerup.

Triple A games all drop down to 40 2-3 weeks after release anyway. And if u copping for pc u can cop for 30-40 on release date.

But yea it's def digital only from hear on out for day 1 games.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just got to look for deals the ol fashion way. They still out there. Ebay and offerup.

Triple A games all drop down to 40 2-3 weeks after release anyway. And if u copping for pc u can cop for 30-40 on release date.

But yea it's def digital only from hear on out for day 1 games.

I’m about at the point now where I’m either Day 1 or bust anymore :francis: unless I sleep on something like a Stardew Valley. Yea PC it’s been digital only anyway, and easy to find “deals” :mjlit:. It’s those damn Sony/Nintendo/console exclusives that get me :wow: