Just Here To Hold nikkas Accountable

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Brooklynzson welcome back brodie, glad to hear you’re feeling well. Had you in my prayers real live

i fukk wit this site and y’all said like 2 months ago software was gonna be updated around two weeks ago

we two weeks removed from 2 weeks and thecoli still look the same it do when I joined in 2017 :francis:

Also, nikkas on this forum need to articulate why they don’t want registration open, do y’all want this site to be private or do u want the forum to grow and be lucrative for the people like Brook and 3Rivers who have helped this site grow? (I wouldn’t know about this site if 3Rivers gifs didn’t make way to KTT)

with all the banned posters I’d be willing to put bread up that we’ve lost more posters in 5 years than we’ve gained.

I know this is an old convo but I don’t want the topic to be forgotten about :hubie:

we gotta address this

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
3qh7ui.jpg

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The new members during that last wave damn near proved ppl the people not tryna fully open up right. Bushed out the gate, terrible posts, etc

Not against it but it was hilarious seeing it backfire in real time. Though they may have been alts
Is this exclusive to new members tho? Old nikkas be having ridiculous posts but no one really say anything cuz they been here for a min

idk im gettin vibes like thecoli is a clubhouse to nikkas and they scared to just post among new people.

it’s a lil ironic to me cuz this the same website that hates fraternities but treats this website like a fraternity :mjgrin:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Is this exclusive to new members tho? Old nikkas be having ridiculous posts but no one really say anything cuz they been here for a min

idk im gettin vibes like thecoli is a clubhouse to nikkas and they scared to just post among new people.

it’s a lil ironic to me cuz this the same website that hates fraternities but treats this website like a fraternity :mjgrin:

Nah, you're right on that front too but like you said, they been here posting consistently for a min and a lot have reputations that follow from thread to thread

But idc either way tbh. Let them in and try to find their footing. The funniest thing was seeing so many people join and immediately go to JBO lmaooo

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, nikkas on this forum need to articulate why they don’t want registration open, do y’all want this site to be private or do u want the forum to grow and be lucrative for the people like Brook and 3Rivers who have helped this site grow? (I wouldn’t know about this site if 3Rivers gifs didn’t make way to KTT)

NikeTalk for me, but BIG fukkin facts

Last edited:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with new members per se but they need to maybe have to post 100 posts of actual content, not just emoticons or posting 'lol' Before they can post in the main forum threads.

There were obviously a lot of alts who made it back on here.

Treeshaz

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bernal Heights
Nothing wrong with new members per se but they need to maybe have to post 100 posts of actual content, not just emoticons or posting 'lol' Before they can post in the main forum threads.

There were obviously a lot of alts who made it back on here.
I'd post actual content if the booth was actually active like when I registered :yeshrug: