Just Here To Hold nikkas Accountable

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I think the site upgrades come before open registration, because the site may need new sub forums specifically for new members.

That’s why I tagged Brook tho I’m tryna kno if that’s still coming

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yeah, I dont understand closing registration. Cant you just block thread making ability until they have (3 months + 500 posts + a positive rep)
And that’s where the clubhouse mentality of the coli comes into play

dudes be runnin neg trains on new posters tryna make em feel unwelcomed and shyt

if u bring em into a troll environment they gon troll too

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What are people expecting to change/happen by opening up registration? Not saying I'm against it but people keep acting like this is going to make this place the new reddit or something.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What are people expecting to change/happen by opening up registration? Not saying I'm against it but people keep acting like this is going to make this place the new reddit or something.
More active base since certain sections of this forum are completely dead. The booth and movie place should be big since it's about fukking music and TV yet TLR is bigger. Tired of the same topics with the same mfs.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
More active base since certain sections of this forum are completely dead. The booth and movie place should be big since it's about fukking music and TV yet TLR is bigger. Tired of the same topics with the same mfs.
But why are they dead? I can say that I don't visit many sections because there are just too many trolls which is why I say that there needs to be more mods and they need to be given more power before registration is opened. Otherwise those sections will be dead again in a year or two.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
But why are they dead? I can say that I don't visit many sections because there are just too many trolls which is why I say that there needs to be more mods and they need to be given more power before registration is opened. Otherwise those sections will be dead again in a year or two.
Lots of people got banned, no new members to fill their spot. People posting shyt that should be in the booth in tlr instead. Booth wasn't dead when I joined. It was why I came here.

KingsOfKings

𝔻𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞 𝕄𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥
Daps
Nothing wrong with new members per se but they need to maybe have to post 100 posts of actual content, not just emoticons or posting 'lol' Before they can post in the main forum threads.
All of this

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I dont understand closing registration. Cant you just block thread making ability until they have (3 months + 500 posts + a positive rep)
mustve been too much “work” :mjpls:
Somebody up top likes things the way they are. When u lose desire to improve u know what comes next.