Just ratchet.......

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Ok have a seat n grab ya popcorn cuz I'm back at it. Ok so boom I met this older man n rehab n we hit it off. He is my rehab bf he is sweet n affectionate as a man can b. So yesterday I met this dude n my neighborhood and we choppin it up at his place. So my rehab bf calls while I'm there with the new guy. So what does .y hoe ass do¿¿¿ I put him on speakerphone and succ the nicca dicc . So rehab bf says what's that noise .I hung up the phone on him.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok have a seat n grab ya popcorn cuz I'm back at it. Ok so boom I met this older man n rehab n we hit it off. He is my rehab bf he is sweet n affectionate as a man can b. So yesterday I met this dude n my neighborhood and we choppin it up at his place. So my rehab bf calls while I'm there with the new guy. So what does .y hoe ass do¿¿¿ I put him on speakerphone and succ the nicca dicc . So rehab bf says what's that noise .I hung up the phone on him.
You in atlanta?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I thought you was making a positive effort to push negativity out your life with the rehab and all that?:francis:

I ain't looking to judge you and all that, but I wanna see you doing better, not this ratchet shyt. Stay safe.

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I thought you was making a positive effort to push negativity out your life with the rehab and all that?:francis:

I ain't looking to judge you and all that, but I wanna see you doing better, not this ratchet shyt. Stay safe.
I am trying some habits r just hard 2 break I guess.