On The Lakes
Not really

Youd have to have gaping wounds

images

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
You are a dusty hoodrat and idk why nikkas on here feed into your fukkery. Didn’t you bust the windows out of a car at your job? You in rehab, you sucking neighborhood dikk on the phone and then bragging about it on the internet. You trifling ass hooker. Weren’t you on here asking nikkas for money the other day? And on top of all of that you are illiterate as can be. That’s why some of us champion the GMB movement so hard. It’s because of birds like you. I think I had enough of the Coli for today :hubie: I pray your daughter isn’t as dusty as her mother.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i knew by the photo of her standing in front of the mirror, she was a low down, filthy, trifling, nasty, no remorse for human life , bottom of the barrel hoe

BUT I LIKE THAT..

you look like the type to swallow!!!!!! how about i have @Otis Kane Jr. or my boy @Serious pay for your flight to L.A. and you can stay with them or they get you a hotel and i can have you suck me off by universal studios.....
You know I don't roll like that right.....

Like I won't even entertain a woman who lives more 5 miles away because I ain't trying deal wit traffic....

Paying to fly a chick out is just as absurd. At best I'd talk someone into in flying out here, then consider getting a hotel room a mile or two away from my place because I don't know them like that, wouldn't have them at my place.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
You know I don't roll like that right.....

Like I won't even entertain a woman who lives more 5 miles away because I ain't trying deal wit traffic....

Paying to fly a chick out is just as absurd. At best I'd talk someone into in flying out here, then consider getting a hotel room a mile or two away from my place because I don't know them like that, wouldn't have them at my place.

:salute:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
You are a dusty hoodrat and idk why nikkas on here feed into your fukkery. Didn’t you bust the windows out of a car at your job? You in rehab, you sucking neighborhood dikk on the phone and then bragging about it on the internet. You trifling ass hooker. Weren’t you on here asking nikkas for money the other day? And on top of all of that you are illiterate as can be. That’s why some of us champion the GMB movement so hard. It’s because of birds like you. I think I had enough of the Coli for today :hubie: I pray your daughter isn’t as dusty as her mother.
:banderas:Don’t do her like that big fella