Kamala Bear (Grrrr) vs. Mother: 2020 VP Debate - Wed, 10/7, 9PM EDT, Salt Lake City

trumpaveli - the white supremecist theory.... did trump fake having covid...?

• hell yeah.... that fool ain't sick

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • naw b, he was on the white house balcony feeling like george floyd "i can't breath"...

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • does it really matter, i'm just here for the fukkery....

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • kamala got this.....

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Honestly, I can't shake my suspicion that she was given the VP role to avoid running for the senate in 2022 and she might not have won the primary...

And I don't see her being a strong 2024 candidate. I just don't. She's going to have to really impress me.

N.J.stan

RIP Mac Miller
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Honestly, I can't shake my suspicion that she was given the VP role to avoid running for the senate in 2022 and she might not have won the primary...

And I don't see her being a strong 2024 candidate. I just don't. She's going to have to really impress me.

Good thing no one on this forum, or in the real world, gives a fukk about your opinion :ehh:

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Da hell is this Kamala bear grrrr nickname y’all been giving her?:jbhmm:

She should just go at his record on dealing with virus outbreaks :manny:

he let an aids outbreak occur in Indiana and hasn’t been able to control covid.

19-

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Da hell is this Kamala bear grrrr nickname y’all been giving her?:jbhmm:

She should just go at his record on dealing with virus outbreaks :manny:

he let an aids outbreak occur in Indiana and hasn’t been able to control covid.
How Mike Pence Made Indiana’s HIV Outbreak Worse :merchant:

"Pence’s handling of the Indiana HIV outbreak is a case study in mismanagement of a public health crisis. His inaction as governor gave Austin, Indiana with a population of around 4,200, a higher HIV incidence than “any country in sub-Saharan Africa,” said Dr. Tom Frieden, former director of the CDC."

yeah she gotta get at him for this

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone tell me what this whole „mother“ thing with pence is about ? :russ:i keep reading that I’m Threads here all the time but don’t know what that’s supposed to mean

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This debate is lose/lose for Pence. This guy is supposed to be the head of the Covid taskforce. There's no way he can defend anything that has happened in the past week. He also can't complain about a barrier or other protective measures because he'd just reaffirm their losing stance that they're not taking Covid serious at all.

Even if he somehow kills Kamala on everything else it still won't compare to how badly he'll get run over on this topic.

Ku$h Parker

For The Burbs Not The Streets
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The sickly GOP hobbles into this match up vs Kamala and the people of the United States.

Pence is know for his underwhelming, non flashy offense but stifling defense (of Trump).

Kamala on the other hand is known for her highlight reel, big plays downfield and she isn’t afraid to run up the score.

This could get ugly fast so hopefully Kamala ends this quick so we can go to bed at a reasonable hour and Pence can actually go get a COVID test.