Kamala Bear (Grrrr) vs. Mother: 2020 VP Debate - Wed, 10/7, 9PM EDT, Salt Lake City

trumpaveli - the white supremecist theory.... did trump fake having covid...?

• hell yeah.... that fool ain't sick

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • naw b, he was on the white house balcony feeling like george floyd "i can't breath"...

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • does it really matter, i'm just here for the fukkery....

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • kamala got this.....

Votes: 13 39.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The sickly GOP hobbles into this match up vs Kamala and the people of the United States.

Pence is know for his underwhelming, non flashy offense but stifling defense (of Trump).

Kamala on the other hand is known for her highlight reel, big plays downfield and she isn’t afraid to run up the score.

This could get ugly fast so hopefully Kamala ends this quick so we can go to bed at a reasonable hour and Pence can actually go get a COVID test.
Momala? :hmm:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Pence used to work in radio and broadcast TV. He can look competent in front of the cameras.

Harris will have to be on her A game and lay out how Pence and this administration have failed. It should not be difficult.
All she got to do is say “you were the head of the Covid response so what happened? 210k Americans died on your watch and now the entire White House is infected with Covid can you explain that?

It’s over for them clown :mjlol:

humble forever

All Star
Daps
Pence is a classic republican, she should be able to beat him. They have no real good ideas other than whatever corporate donor "pro business" bullshyt they're fed by various DC thinktanks. I wonder what they even debate about, I never really see pence at all. He must be dreading having to go up and defend whatever Trump quotes they throw at him :lolbron:

Being real though I'm not a fan of Kamala. Judging by the primary it seems like most Americans weren't either :yeshrug:This does seem to matter more than usual because I expect her to be a much more active VP than we're used to seeing.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
The right will attack Kamala as "aggressive", "masculine", etc. The susal attacks they have for black women.

Pence will be patronizing and dismissive, as he usually is. Kamala will not have it.