Kamala Harris Destroys Judge Kavanaugh

proudtobe

Pro
Daps
She is good. I am not sure about the 2020 thing though. Didnt she have a public affair with a married man? They will dig up all that because I am sure 2020 is going to be sooooooooooooo dirty.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anyone catch the opening exchange between Harris and Kavanaugh yesterday regarding the Mueller investigation?

She was so good she had me questioning whether I talked to someone from Kasowitz Benson Torres...:lupe:

:wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This hearing was a dog and pony show for both sides to look tough.

The guy is going to get confirmed. The "gotcha" shxt feels good but its just posturing.

Its like doing a windmill dunk at the end of the game when youre down by 25 with a minute left in the 4th.

:yeshrug:

Word these are pre screened questions...

Entropy Fan

Superstar
Daps
He will be.

My thoughts on this are:

She is making it plain that he is quite compromised which should preclude him from being nominated.

He’s going to get nominated anyway.

Yet another instance of how white privilege is used to push an agenda.

What burns me is that I know that when Dems get in office, they are going to take the “moral” high ground to “restore” civility. Fukk all that.

They are working with Republicans. They act weak so Republicans can accomplish their goals while they shake their fists.

It's a game.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't he perjure himself at a previous confirmation?

Right...if he just committed perjury, he can be impeached once confirmed.

Hopefully, she legit has something and is storing it away for a rainy day.

It is hard as hell to impeach anyone though.

You know those impeachment trials will linger on forever, if congress even brings the notion at all.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
she dug in his ass.
:mjlol:

wat6rr.jpg

invalid

Banned
Daps
Didn't he perjure himself at a previous confirmation?

I'm not clear on that. I'm sure they would have mentioned it. However, since Booker just released those confidential papers, it was made clear that he lied about many of his responses.

It is hard as hell to impeach anyone though.

You know those impeachment trials will linger on forever, if congress even brings the notion at all.

You're right. But I think the Dems are trying to set this up now in case they take Congress in November. If you saw Booker's performance today, they've just made it clear that they will do anything to get Kavanaugh off the bench if he does get confirmed.