Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
tumblr_m9t31sX4ER1qgcra2o1_500.gif

***BREAKING NEWS ALERT***

safe_image.php

Kamala Harris declares 2020 presidential run on 'Good Morning America'

i don't know how i feel about kamala..... there are a lot of things about her that i'm concerned about... her time as prosecutor, not going after mnuchin, corporate donations she has taken, and some of the positions she has adopted... i'm also worried she might run on a 'vote for me for what i am, not the policy positions i take'....

honestly, i'm also scared that we are going to let perfect become the enemy of good... the right is running with an historically flawed candidate and they don't care about his flaws one iota... to them, "what flaws"....? to us though, we're going to harp on every little thing about every candidate..... maybe that's a bad thing... or maybe it's a good thing...? maybe we will battle test whoever comes out of the dem primary and they will be ready to take on trump....

anyhow, this was about kamala - the good, the bad, and the ugly..... so, have at it.....

CNN Townhall + TYT Critique:

Rebel Headquarters Analysis Video:

Political Forecast Prediction Video:

also see: democrat 2020 primary thread

Last edited:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
meh.

She's constantly being held as a frontrunner by pundits, but she have literally never ONCE led in a single poll

I honestly think that the dems want another Obama or something close that they are running these candidates that have no chance of beating trump

Her husband is white, too so its not gonna resonate with Black People as much as she thinks

KingJudah2

All Star
Daps
Reppin
718 Kings County
meh.

She's constantly being held as a frontrunner by pundits, but she have literally never ONCE led in a single poll

I honestly think that the dems want another Obama or something close that they are running these candidates that have no chance of beating trump

Her husband is white, too so its not gonna resonate with Black People as much as she thinks
She got a jew husband and she a Jamaican indian Canadian. Nobody voting for her

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
She got a jew husband and she a Jamaican indian Canadian. Nobody voting for her
when Trump finds out about all this, he's gonna have a field day

the amount of subliminals he's gonna send to his racist base is gonna be off the charts

he's definitely not above implying she slept her way on top. He already did it to Gillibrand last year

Kamala ain't it. But she's a young, black ( :mjpls: ) woman so....u know....that's all we need apparently

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Too many women on the democrat side. American needs a strong male leader hence why Trump won.
i was thinking about this too.... amerikkka elected a black man before electing a woman.... and you know how hard it is for a black man to win statewide, even in blue states, let alone nationwide.... amerikkka just wasn't about that electing a woman life.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State