Kamala Harris Officially Announces 2020 Presidential Bid - Kamala Bear... GRRRR!!!

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Let's be real though...I don't really think that she connects with us Blacks that much though...

I mean... she didn't connect well enough to select a Black husband.
:francis:
I don't think that this will go over well.

Real talk, y'all think Obama would have gotten so much of our support with a white wife?

Let's be 100, y'all...

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her record as a prosecutor is going to end this pretty quickly. Hillary got dragged for a comment. Harris was locking people up.

Pretty Much. Even though the media's trying their best to force her in, being married to a white guy in "woke" 2018:mjpls: and her record as AG of CA, and other "behaviors" is going to drag her down.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was thinking about this too.... amerikkka elected a black man before electing a woman.... and you know how hard it is for a black man to win statewide, even in blue states, let alone nationwide.... amerikkka just wasn't about that electing a woman life.....
What does that say about the country lol. Turkey and Pakistan have had female heads of government!

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:yeshrug: I'll vote for pretty much anybody to get Trump out at this point

But I'm sure the Dem base will infight their way to another L in 2020.
What's the evidence a robust primary leads to a failed general? The Republican nom fight was more robust that than the Dem one in 2016 and the GOP won.