Kanye apologies to Black community "I'm sorry for the George Floyd comment"

Daps
The fact that there's constant debates on both sides of whether or not we've held him accountable for his slavery comments and the George Floyd slander means that we haven't condemned him enough for it to stick.
I honestly think only c00ns still listened to him. As someone already mentioned, Kanye has been largely supported by whites ever since that slavery comment.

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Most of them holier than thou nikkas stomping up a storm would be canceled by life if their dirty laundry got out. If they had to live with a social credit score it would be curtains.
nikkas beating their spouses then going online to scream at Kanye, who has a clear mental illness.
Stop worshiping celebrities, Kanye's dirty laundry didn't get aired out, he went on multiple national TV shows and podcasts and said this stuff out loud. Your celebrity worship has you warping reality in your head

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Candace chose to align herself with her black brother Kanye over her Jewish boss Ben Shapiro. Will she eventually get reprimanded or fired for this? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z. :lolbron:

Is this apology the next episode? :troll:

Kanye West attempts to come back home by apologising. However the apology makes a mockery of George Floyd by comparing him being killed to Kanye no longer being a billionaire.

But will Kanye be forgiven for his damning words after this disrespectful ass apology? Find out next time. :sas2:

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Most of them holier than thou nikkas stomping up a storm would be canceled by life if their dirty laundry got out. If they had to live with a social credit score it would be curtains.
nikkas beating their spouses then going online to scream at Kanye, who has a clear mental illness.
Are you implying that mental illness is an excuse to be a c00n? You think mental illness made him say he feels like a straight White man, or caused him to drape himself in a confederate flag? Did mental illness also cause him to create White Lives Matter clothing, or put a confederate patch on his jacket? Did mental illness make him deny how George Floyd died, or exclaim that he now understands how a knee on his neck feels?

How many times will mental illness be used to excuse his behavior towards Black people? Or, is it really just that you are fan, so you are willing to overlook all of the egregious actions he has committed? You rather lash out at the people who were disrespected constantly by Kanye, then to see Kanye suffer the consequences of his actions.

I wonder if your mental illness defense would be used for those who are not celebrities doing what Kanye has done, or would you recognize the unmitigated c00nish nature of the actions then?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Stop worshiping celebrities, Kanye's dirty laundry didn't get aired out, he went on multiple national TV shows and podcasts and said this stuff out loud. Your celebrity worship has you warping reality in your head
I didn't mention Kanye or excused him, its more so about hypocrisy.

but on the subject, the industry knows this dude is not on point right now and they still let him on big platforms to spew hate speech. How did he even get the clearance to go on Diddy's channel and say this shyt ? and then Revolt put up a disclaimer and let it air. nikkas are complicit..

More over none of the shyt he said effects my life at all, I don't deal with the emotional aspects. I see a dude is off his rocker and ignore his messages, like a discernible adult.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Step by step, our brother is on the road back home
yoDijed.gif

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Yeah so where all the George Floyd family is money hungry savages folk at now, because they are not moving forward with the lawsuit and stated they just basically wanted this idiot to shut it with his lies. They better than me…. I wouldn’t even accept these wack ass apologies. “Now I know how it feels to have a knee in my neck” :childplease: He deserve the worst for that comment

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Step by step, our brother is on the road back home. He still has a chance to redeem himself and reclaim the crown of black excellence. Too early to tell how this will turn out, but I believe in second chances, especially for a black man who lost his way.

:wow:
fukk ye, it's still all about him. Pop shyt apologize ass fagget.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
knows how it feels?
KNOWS HOW IT FEELS!!?!!!
:mjtf:
FLOYD LOST HIS LIFE YOU bytch ASS c00n DIDNT

MAN JUMP OFF A BRIDGE c00nYE WEST AND TAKE THESE WHITE SUPREMACIST LOVING c00nS AND CRACKAS WITH YOU :pacspit:

This ALSO MEANS ALL YOU c00nS OR CACS HERE STILL ROOTING FOR HIM fukk OFF YALL DESERVE THE WORST

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Conspiracy? It’s called white supremacy, breh. If you think the greater implications of Kanye’s emasculation are lost on white people, you’re wrong.

They know exactly the example being made.

Nowhere can you show me ANYONE else of Kanye’s standing being treated like this for off color remarks.

The mental health of cacs who storm schools and massacre children is viewed with greater consideration than the mental state of Kanye.

:francis:
Mel Gibson and his was in private

Daps
I wonder if your mental illness defense would be used for those who are not celebrities doing what Kanye has done, or would you recognize the unmitigated c00nish nature of the actions then?

First, Kanye is more than a celebrity. He’s a designer and an entrepreneur. But, to answer your question, of course not. Also, I don’t think anyone is denying the c00nish behavior he’s engaged in.

Look, context matters. Kanye is - or was - a black icon, a man whose music and fashion has been consumed by millions the world over.

He’s also a black man who is now being dragged in the street for all to see.

Asking if we are going to view him differently than some random nut seems silly.

:francis:

SunnyD

All Star
Daps
Step by step, our brother is on the road back home. He still has a chance to redeem himself and reclaim the crown of black excellence. Too early to tell how this will turn out, but I believe in second chances, especially for a black man who lost his way.

:wow:
My brother from Boston, this man didn’t “lose his way” he flew over the damn cuckoos nest. Don’t folks get tired? I know I do. Black folks are told who to vote for, what to wear to appear less “ dangerous”, what voice to use when trying to get ahead, what type of hair styles to wear when trying to appear/ look acceptable, and how to feel collectively. That wasn’t an apology. I’m not sure he didn’t read that straight from a teleprompter. He didn’t apologize ( he truly didn’t apologize) because of his words/ actions to the community. He said a whole bunch of nothing.. because we’re needed now .. .it’s our turn to heal/ fix him. We are always expected to just forgive and forget. Other groups aren’t asked or made to do that. Black folks are worth more then Kanye, thinks .. he needs to be shown that. fukk him.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
He took Candice’s attempt to spin his “def/death con” bullshyt, which just shows that he is cognizant enough to strategize in an attempt pretend he was “misunderstood”. I think if he was really sorry, he would have just told the truth, that he has heard his “friends” saying things, those things sounded interesting to him, he thought he was rich enough to not have any real consequences to his words, as his white supremacist friends say this shyt all the time, and get rewarded for it by Jewish people like Ben Shapiro. The only difference between what he said, and what all these alt right grifters that are wildly popular say, is he said “Jewish” instead of “globalist/Zionist”. Regarding the George Floyd stuff, all of these people, Tucker, Candice, Ben, Crowder, ALL of them get that shyt off every single fukking day, with absolutely no pushback. I don’t think Kanye should be absolved, I think that all of these people should be held to the same standard, and it just shows further how trash we are as humans

Daps
Mel Gibson and his was in private
Why do y’all keep saying that? No, he wasn’t. Was Mel’s bank account closed? Were Mel’s movies removed from cable and streaming services? Was Mel banned from the Academy?

No.

fukking GOODWILL, a damn charity, won’t accept used Yeezys.

:mjlol: