"Kanye didn't pay us!":BTS Tidbits from Kanye's Yeezy Season 3 Show & More Kanye Drama

Giselle

Daps

"kurentsLmao I was on the megatron at Madison for yeezy 3. shyt was trash. Kanye finnessed 1200 young black adults into working as extras for free to a sold out white crowd that was screaming "all day nikka". We didn't find out we weren't getting paid til 6am. He sent us to jersey and put us in Salvation Army clothes (not yeezy, my pants were carhartt and my shirt was American apparel). I jugged some sambas from wardrobe though."

Also, Taylor Swift's brother recorded himself throwing away his yezzy shoes after Kanye released that song saying Taylor owes him sex for making her famous. Some other celebs liked his video.

austinkingsleyswiftGetting a head start on some spring cleaning. Here we go again.

Ca-VXQNW4AEaxck.jpg
Ca-Y4f9W8AAtU7_.jpg

I'm pretty sure more drama/mess is coming soon.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Complain about getting free exposure on a national level breh
The ad for the show said theyd pay models $80 ($80 for three hours aint bad...but it aint good either considering the circumstances) beforehand. It was on several websites with the contact info and e-mail.

They werent doing this for free. They expected to get that 80 and got finessed.

But honestly being here in nyc with all this going to ill admit ye been on some fukkshyt.