"Kanye didn't pay us!":BTS Tidbits from Kanye's Yeezy Season 3 Show & More Kanye Drama

TL15

Veteran
Daps
tumblr_inline_mier9fAJxY1qz4rgp.gif

Giselle

Daps
Daps
The Booth
Stay up on the latest Hip Hop News, Albums, Mixtapes, Rumors & Battle Rap Culture.

It's about rapper Kanye West & belongs in the booth.

Are you moving this thread to the locker room as well? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tayl...rbage-after-kanye-disses-taylor-swift.400041/

Or are you keeping it there b/c a male made it?
i wouldnt care who made, what..? for all i know, you could be a dude posing as a female..

alot of threads like yours get bounced.. you got an issue with another thread, report and and someone will handle it.. in the meantime, your threads fine in TLR..

anything else.. :martin:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
The ad for the show said theyd pay models $80 ($80 for three hours aint bad...but it aint good either considering the circumstances) beforehand. It was on several websites with the contact info and e-mail.

They werent doing this for free. They expected to get that 80 and got finessed.

But honestly being here in nyc with all this going to ill admit ye been on some fukkshyt.
I'd say $80 for 3 hours is decent money, that's A little over $26 a hour.

Giselle

Daps
i wouldnt care who made, what..? for all i know, you could be a dude posing as a female..

alot of threads like yours get bounced.. you got an issue with another thread, report and and someone will handle it.. in the meantime, your threads fine in TLR..

No one reported this thread. You moved it b/c you said it was gossip.

This thread has one of the same things in it, so why is it still in the booth? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tayl...rbage-after-kanye-disses-taylor-swift.400041/

I don't understand. Explain pls :queen:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
Some people would would use it as a stepping stone :yeshrug:

But get real no designer would pay for amateur models

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
Strange, I was wondering who paid for the show, quite a number of models.

Thought the performance artist manager, paid.

Daps
No one reported this thread. You moved it b/c you said it was gossip.

This thread has one of the same things in it, so why is it still in the booth? http://www.thecoli.com/threads/tayl...rbage-after-kanye-disses-taylor-swift.400041/

I don't understand. Explain pls :queen:
i never said anyone reported your thread.. i didnt want it in the Booth..

if YOU have an issue with that thread you keep linking, report it.. also- why does that thread bother you so much..? and, if it does- why did you make ANOTHER gossip thread.. :jbhmm:

maybe you should think about that..

Giselle

Daps
i never said anyone reported your thread.. i didnt want it in the Booth..

if YOU have an issue with that thread you keep linking, report it.. also- why does that thread bother you so much..? and, if it does- why did you make ANOTHER gossip thread.. :jbhmm:

maybe you should think about that..

That thread doesn't bother me. What bothers me is that it's still in the booth and this one is not. It has one of the same exact stories in it, one that you called gossipy, yet it is still in the booth, but you moved this thread to the locker room.

Something isn't adding up
giphy.gif