Kanye Rants Again About Zionists, Hov, GAP, Kim K, Drake, Adidas & More UPDATE: Azaleia Banks Chimes In

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Some of what he's saying is fair and true but it's definitely obstructed by the overwhelming amount of dumbshyt he says. Additionally, and a lot of people have a problem with this, but the way you deliver a message is often as important as the message if not more to some people.

Despite all that the Trump shyt makes engaging with Kanye on a serious level an absolute non-starter.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
1). Kanye wanted his “rant” on Live. There’s another video of him asking her and chastising her because she stopped recording (her phone died)

2). If Kanye was this generous guy who hands out money like candy then why did he steal $6 Million from Big Sean?

3). Most of this mess is all by Kanye’s own design. This man KNOWS what happens when he’s off his meds, he’s admitted to it since the Wyoming sessions in 2018. He likes being like this. He knows it garners attention and he has chosen ATTENTION over his own mental health and well being. That means his divorce, the custody arrangement, the antisemitism, surrounding himself with literal vultures. He CHOSE all of that. Yes Julz can’t be blamed. Adin Ross can’t be blamed. Jay-Z can’t be blamed. Kanye chose the love of infamy and attention over his own children. This coming from a man who once blamed his own mother for taking him away from his father.
I'm not absolving Kanye, he's trash. I'm just saying there are people around him enabling his behavior because they know they benefit. I didn't know he demanded the camera be turned back on though, which makes him look like less of a victim than a willing participant.

Kanye is bipolar and mentally ill. In terms of the money we know he literally gives people hundreds of thousands of dollars for half assed services including just vibing with him. That doesn't mean he's generous, I just think he's crazy. He did Big Sean dirty yet gives influencers money to film for him during a day. Point being the people around him know this and are vultures with their hands out waiting for their turn to get paid, or fly first class or get the best hotel suites because they're in the crew.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
kanye is a bipolar,closeted homosexual c00n,
narcissist suffering from delusions of grandeur
and the guilt of murdering his mother who's weight
didnt fit his image in the white world.

kanye's eyes show a man that longs
for death but not to courage to put
the gun in his mouth and apply 4 pounds
of pressure.....he's black when he needs
sympathy and sells.
Before he sucked trump off on national tv
he was the (weirdo savior) to a$$holes that
felt they were special for putting their pants on
to me.......still a successful Black man so i supported him.

Today he's a loud mouthed c00n that should be shunned
by his people........how you a genius using other peoples music.
In my day a genius picked up instruments and made original magic.
fukk kanye west.

UKVu0t8.gif
He made Donda get that cosmetic surgery? :lupe:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
That's what he's been saying the whole time. And in case you missed the relevance, he mentioned one 'Harley Pasternak' in his most recent rant.

EXCLUSIVE Kanye West believes ex personal trainer Harley Pasternak is FOLLOWING him in Dubai - one year after rapper leaked alleged texts from 'creepy' former employee threatening to get him 'institutionalized again'​

• Photo and video obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Pasternak in the lobby of a hotel where West is staying with his children
  • West was notably hospitalized in November 2016 after suffering a temporary psychosis at Pasternak's home in West Hollywood
  • West was diagnosed with bipolar disorder but has since claimed that he was 'mentally misdiagnosed' and that Pasternak was allegedly to blame
By EVE BUCKLAND and GEORGE STARK FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 14:21 EST, 21 November 2023 | UPDATED: 12:50 EST, 11 December 2023

Kanye West believes his ex personal trainer Harley Pasternak has been following him in Dubai - one year after the rapper leaked alleged texts from his 'creepy' former employee threatening to get him 'institutionalized again'.

Photo and video obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com shows Pasternak, 49, in the lobby of a hotel on Monday where West is staying with his children - which a source called 'extremely suspect'...

1.png
Tommy Lee Jones and Jenna Ortega pose at Finestkind premiere
Emma Stone cried seeing Poor Things in London for the first time
Zac Efron honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Lady Gaga reunites with Bradley Cooper at the Maestro premiere
Oprah flaunts her fit physique at The Color Purple premiere
Stars turn out at PrettyLittleThing x Naomi Campbell NYFW show
Macaulay Culkin praises Brenda in tearful Walk of Fame speech
West was diagnosed with bipolar disorder but has claimed in the years since that he was 'mentally misdiagnosed' and that Pasternak was allegedly to blame - later leaking texts Pasternak had reportedly sent him in the wake of the musician's 2022 anti-Semitic rants.

An insider told DailyMail.com of Pasternak: 'We have grave concerns as to what this creepy operative is doing in Ye’s hotel....

'The timing is extremely suspect.

'We are very concerned indeed about his motives and intentions.

'This is the man who threatened to "drug Ye to Zombieland". Why has he suddenly shown up here?'...

In November 2022, West leaked alleged text messages from Pasternak in which his former employee reportedly threatened to 'have you institutionalized again' if he wasn't allowed to sit down with the musician for a 'loving, open conversation' in the wake of the musician's anti-Semitic rants.

The alleged texts from Pasternak read: 'First, you and I sit down and have a loving and open conversation, but you don’t use cuss words, and everything that is discussed is based in fact, and not some crazy stuff that dumb friend of yours told you, or you saw in a tweet.

'Second option. I have you institutionalized again where they medicate the crap out of you, and you go back to Zombieland forever. Play date with the kids just won’t be the same.'

Read the thread. This particular guy is also suspected of having something to do with Brittany Murphy's demise. And this is only one of the Jews he calls out by name.

thanks for the info Harlem Hottie, you're a cool poster and you dap my post a lot, let me go ahead and give you some rep

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
kanye is a bipolar,closeted homosexual c00n,
narcissist suffering from delusions of grandeur
and the guilt of murdering his mother who's weight
didnt fit his image in the white world.

kanye's eyes show a man that longs
for death but not to courage to put
the gun in his mouth and apply 4 pounds
of pressure.....he's black when he needs
sympathy and sells.
Before he sucked trump off on national tv
he was the (weirdo savior) to a$$holes that
felt they were special for putting their pants on
to me.......still a successful Black man so i supported him.

Today he's a loud mouthed c00n that should be shunned
by his people........how you a genius using other peoples music.
In my day a genius picked up instruments and made original magic.
fukk kanye west.

UKVu0t8.gif
Is this really the case, or you just don't like him? :lupe:

I don't really like him either, but that's a crazy line, true or not