Kanye Rants Again About Zionists, Hov, GAP, Kim K, Drake, Adidas & More UPDATE: Azaleia Banks Chimes In

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of what he's saying is fair and true but it's definitely obstructed by the overwhelming amount of dumbshyt he says. Additionally, and a lot of people have a problem with this, but the way you deliver a message is often as important as the message if not more to some people.

Despite all that the Trump shyt makes engaging with Kanye on a serious level an absolute non-starter.

Yep, it's always been this way, I've come across so many people that fumble the salient point then get annoyed when their message falls flat.

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
This dude killed her

dr-jan-adams-02.jpg
I missed all this. I was never into Kanye's music so i never paid attention to anything surrounding him. I didn't know his mom was murdered

Edit: Finally looked it up, what's he have to do with her death?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Were not black,were Indian"-Kanye

Kanye mustve got that link to thecoli we sent. Told him it would be better if he expressed his rantings anonymously. I forgot registration was closed. He probably tried to sign up but couldnt and said fukk it. At least hes getting the knowledge this place provides #WeWereAlreadyHere:respect:

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
This part right here though :mjlol: :heh:

That basically sums it up.

It's a room full of yes men/women that he doesn't like, who are bringing nothing to the table.

Sure, there are probably other people in there who know that shyt is wrong, but are too scared to say anything because they'll be shamed or "banished".

Next thing you know, that's all you got around you: a clout-chasing, leaching echo chamber.

Apparently a comment section full of yes men too. They getting mad at dude in the comments for calling it out :why: :snoop:

Room full of Zeus Network mfs:hhh:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I knew once Kanye started talking about Jewish people and being labeled anti-semitic it was a wrap for Ye

I just saw Kanye on the news apologizing about what he said about Jews like last week

whenever anybody famous says anything about Jews they have to bend the knee and apologize etc

I understand dude saying to Kanye if you keep saying anti-semitic stuff he wouldn't be able to see his children, so maybe that's why Ye apologized recently

but what I want to know is how do Jews have so much power that they can make anybody bend the knee and apologize and get cancelled

I'm not prejudiced, but Jews have way too much power, and I want to know what their secret is, because they are a small minority in America, don't let movies and tv fool you

but dam, you can't say ANYTHING about Jews in America, even if it's constructive criticism

How did the Jewish community get so much power that you can't even mention them ??

And recently, you can't say anything about the LGBTQ community either, even though in America they're such a tiny minority

bottom line, you can't say sh1t about Jews or gays, but everybody in the world can say foul sh1t and racist sh1t about Black people

make it make sense