Naw he used Nas and Teyana Taylor as a tax write off :huhldup:
All them c00ns who went to Wyoming in 2018 got used as write offs this year
dumb asses

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who was thecoli poster who called it. said kanye was using churches to book his concerts cause he book venues.
he also can't get insurance cover for stadiums like he used to be able to because of him having that meltdown and canceling his massive tours...that might also be a factor :yeshrug:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Nothing wrong with using the rules of the playbook to your advantage, it's more about changing the rules.
We all praised Hov for saying shyt like "My accountant's so good, I'm practically living tax free" and "Who deserves the medal of freedom is my accountant, He been hula hooping through loop holes, working round shyt", but he still voted for people that wanted to Tax rich people fairly and close those same loopholes. Same with guys like Warren Buffet, he wrote articles complaining about paying less taxes than his secretary on a percentage basis. This makes sense cause it doesn't matter if 1 person chooses to pay more than he has to (i.e. donate money to the state), it won't do a dent on the federal budget.

thought most of y’all hate the government, anyways.. so, it shouldn’t be an issue seeing someone get over on them.. :unimpressed:
Well that's probably the case Einstein, I'd assume they hate the government cause they fukk poor people in the ass and let or even help rich people do whatever the fukk they want.

"Oh Donald Trump became president and pays no taxes, great cause I hate the government" :snoop:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
thecoli.com don’t know what a c00n is..

some dumbass in TLR made a thread calling Kamala Harris a c00n.. when not even 4 months ago- thecoli.com claimed she ain’t even Black.. :dead:

There should be a feature that allows you to filter and block certain words. I would block c00n immediately :wow:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
thecoli.com don’t know what a c00n is..

some dumbass in TLR made a thread calling Kamala Harris a c00n.. when not even 4 months ago- thecoli.com claimed she ain’t even Black.. :dead:

Exactly.

Funny shyt is, he be calling out the real c00ns and nikkas look right past it.

In the Big Boy interview, he spoke on rappers that only rap about takin a nikka bytch, driving foreigns, and criminal activity, then turn around talkin bout they're about prison reform, when they're the main ones pushing a "culture" that leads a lot of young black men and women directly into the prison pipeline in the first place.

That's real c00ning if we're keeping score.

When he got in the President's face, most of his talk was about real prison reform, and his wife has really made an effort to get out here and get people out of prison for unfair, racially biased sentencing, but he's the c00n because he's not staying "on code" with the rest of these dumb ass nikkas.

Last edited:

sporticus

https://bit.ly/36fn72e
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with using the rules of the playbook to your advantage, it's more about changing the rules.
We all praised Hov for saying shyt like "My accountant's so good, I'm practically living tax free" and "Who deserves the medal of freedom is my accountant, He been hula hooping through loop holes, working round shyt", but he still voted for people that wanted to Tax rich people fairly and close those same loopholes. Same with guys like Warren Buffet, he wrote articles complaining about paying less taxes than his secretary on a percentage basis. This makes sense cause it doesn't matter if 1 person chooses to pay more than he has to (i.e. donate money to the state), it won't do a dent on the federal budget.

Context is key. Jay-Z, allegedly, is working tax loopholes in order to fukk over a system that held him back. Kanye is blasphemously using religion, something important to people, to exploit the faithful for money. While at the same time, he buddies up to the most dangerous racists controlling America. Allowing himself to be used to spread anti-black, racist propaganda to youths and break our unity. It's a world of difference.