Kanye Using You Dummies As A Tax Write-Off

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Well I agree on the church thing, that’s nearly fraud. But then I have to go at all churches/pastors making dumb money and living like movie stars. If that is if even this fugazi dude is allowed to run a church as a music tour, I’ve got to question the law not him

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
full

Black people understand that statement.

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Churches don’t pay property or basic income taxes.
Kris Jenner founded a church, California Community Church, in 2012

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kanye says God rewarded him with $68 million tax refund for becoming a born-again Christian

Of course, Kanye’s massive IRS refund has absolutely nothing to do with God [yet]. Rather, he’s simply reaping the benefits of the massive tax break bestowed upon the ultra-wealthy by his good friend Donald Trump. It also helps that he now finds himself at the head of a church likely exempt from paying taxes.

I don't give a fukk about your beat selection and production if you're a c()()n. Keep praising him tho.
How is he more of a c00n than rappers rapping aboit killing other black people

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who was thecoli poster who called it. said kanye was using churches to book his concerts cause he book venues.
What u guys fail to understand the type of mental illness kanye has is directed linked to religeon. My aunt works in mental health field and seen it so many times, mentally ill patience who constantly tell people if they listen to them they will go to heaven, some even believe theyre god, and all of them say they can read peoples thoights (kanye in his big boo interviee also said he can hear thoughts)

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Well I agree on the church thing, that’s nearly fraud. But then I have to go at all churches/pastors making dumb money and living like movie stars. If that is if even this fugazi dude is allowed to run a church as a music tour, I’ve got to question the law not him

You can question the integrity, morals, and ethics code of the individual, and the effectiveness and consequences of the law/system.