Kanye West puts picture of surgeon that performed his moms surgery on ”LOVE EVERYONE” album (SMMFH)

MIKE SPLEAN

Superstar
Daps
I figd he was gon just take it all back. Its quite obvious really. Only ye can do some shyt like this today.

Wasnt hard to get people to hate him. I think hes a genuine artist n person and he does nothing but push the envelope.
Same it’s really exciting to see someone come up with new ideas and execute them in real time

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
okay, now I see what he is trying to do with his I Love Donald Trump statements. It's marketing.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
:dwillhuh:
Only 1 person “freaking out”......people are just reacting to the complete nonsense this crazy goofball is spewing.
Dude either needs to get mental help or just stfu, pull a Chapelle & disappear for a while at this point.

But if u need more clarification, another poster has included this simple timeline for reference..........:whistle:
Hi!
haven't seen you in ages.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It's pretty well documented that he is bipolar and has been medicated. When he's off his medication or having a down period we get moments like this where he is obviously manic.
I got a bipolar broad on my fb and instagram you can tell when they're off their rocker and manic..

shyt me as well...literally like you're in a different reality, shyt is scary..you do a bunch of crazy shyt that makes 100% complete sense to you..I've had manic episodes..shyt caused me to get arrested twice in one week :mjcry: