Kendrick Lamar basically just passed up the last shot to let Meek Mill take it instead

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The confusion is so odd to me. According to fans of Kendrick that are pushing for a "beef", Kendrick is "king" with the hypothetical "crown" and he's getting no response from Drake (who would be considered "light work" and is definitely not the "king").

With that being the case and if Drake is light work and nowhere near good enough to be "the best", then why is everyone so concerned with Kendrick attacking Drake at all? :patrice:

Drake definitely wasn't the only name on "Control", but he's the name that keeps coming up from people who say he's not a factor to the person who called it out. Is the implication that of all the rappers considered to be the best, Drake is the only one that made sense? Why isn't this a war between Cole/Kendrick or Kendrick/KRIT if Drake lacks substance and isn't close to being considered the best?

What does "Kendrick needs to END Drake" even mean? He's going to make Drake disappear and have his singles replace Drake's in the clubs and top 40? This isn't 50 Cent/Ja Rule where one rapper's wave is shoving another rapper out. What's the expected endgame here?
competitive and entertaining raps for the culture nikka :what: what's wrong with you dudes?

drake is more popular than everyone else kendrick named on that list so why are you confused about people bringing up his name the most :patrice:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:upsetfavre:

Can you imagine Drake in Watts btw?:mjlol:

not a good example breh :patrice: the wackest/most basic battle rapper would mop the floor with this kendrick

and dude is right, when it comes to conceptual/poetic raps he's a 10, aggressive-battle style wise he's like a 6-7, prolly even less than that now since he abandoned that motivation he was on during his Control and BET Freestyle verses

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Now Drake stans calling Aubrey an alpha male :dead:

:mjlol:
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

No, if you had any reading comprehension skills, I was referring to Kendrick on this one. And never call me a drake stan in your life-I have my dignity to uphold.:youngsabo: Now hold this L inspired by a Michael Jordan smiley and keep it moving.