Kendrick Lamar Season is Approaching…K. Dot Gives Details On Final TDE Album

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps

Kendrick Lamar took to social media on Friday to tease his “final TDE album.”

“As I produce my final TDE album, I feel joy to have been a part of such a cultural imprint after 17 years,” Kendrick wrote via a site called oklama.com. “The Struggles. The Success. And most importantly, the Brotherhood. May the Most High continue to use Top Dawg as a vessel for candid creators. As I continue to pursue my life’s calling.”

“There’s beauty in completion. And always faith in the unknown. Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts. I’ve prayed for you all. See you soon enough,” he ended the note, signing off as “oklama.”

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
No idea why most of these big rappers aren’t independent. Makes no sense

Independent takes WORK. Its been said over and over again that the grind of being an independent artist isn’t cut out for everyone. Cormega, one of the most successful independent rappers ever, has said there were times the shyt has exhausted him to his bones.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn my nikka straight up went off grid for a few months. He trying to create a fourth classic I know he cooking some good shyt he had nothing but time to create.

Also if this is his last TDE album he better put a black hippy feature on the album

:ufdup:

Certified Lover Boy for sure ain't dropping anytime soon since this nikka just dropped this tweet.
:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Next year definitely. He would be potentially competing with Drake, Kanye, Dr Dre etc etc tho.

If he releases before Sep 30th he’ll be competing against Nas, Tyler, and J.Cole.

I don’t list Kanye because he’ll probably submit in the Contemporary Christian category again.

I don’t list Drake because I doubt Drake will even submit his album this year after he trashed the Grammy’s last year in support of The Weeknd.

Kendrick will sweep the Rap categories. The only real debate will be if he finally captures an AOTY win.

FukkaPaidEmail

Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Independent takes WORK. Its been said over and over again that the grind of being an independent artist isn’t cut out for everyone. Cormega, one of the most successful independent rappers ever, has said there were times the shyt has exhausted him to his bones.
I feel you .

But I’m talking Drake/Kendrick/Cole .

No disrespect to Cormega but he would have to do things back then that these star
rappers wouldn’t need to