Kenyon Martin says Joakim Noah is a bum

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Lots of people exposing themselves in this thread. Noah gained a reputation for being a "tough" competitor. If it was not for Thibs and his system he would have been nothing more than a hardworking role player in this league. Derrick Rose carried that entire bulls squad on offense.

Disrespectful to Kenyon Martin who actually showed flashes on multiple occasions in his NBA career. Look at the clips posted in the very first page if you need proof.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
One dude was either the 2nd or 3rd option offensively while being the best defender out of the starting 5 ON A TEAM THAT MADE 2 RUNS TO THE FINALS.

The other played with the youngest mvp in league history and never won a conference finals as the defensive anchor and 5th option on offense.

Lol yall could tell yall werent watching ball before lebron, yet always wanna state shyt so matter-of-factly
During Roses injury....Noah was basically the Anchor on offense. The offense ran thru him. the ball always touched his hands. he wouldn't give the ball up on rebounds, he would jus take it down the court. Their offense was mainly big to big passing from the Top to the post or inside big passing. All done with Noah. K Mart was 1 of my fav players. i dnt even normally watch college, but i use to watch him....Offensively, as in Athleticism, he has an edge over Jo... but thats pretty much it. Cant call i guy a bum as if u never was That nikka

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Lots of people exposing themselves in this thread. Noah gained a reputation for being a "tough" competitor. If it was not for Thibs and his system he would have been nothing more than a hardworking role player in this league. Derrick Rose carried that entire bulls squad on offense.

Disrespectful to Kenyon Martin who actually showed flashes on multiple occasions in his NBA career. Look at the clips posted in the very first page if you need proof.
Kenyon was a beast in Cincinnati and went #1 overall after breaking his leg twice I think. He had a decent career was not a Hall of Famer but was a decent player.

Joakim was always trash. What Joakim did was sometimes he could handle the ball and he could pass but the nikka was always a fukkin BUM. His claim to fame in his whole career is being an irritant to LeBron and NEVER EVER beating him. Matter of Fact I just played LeBron by puttin that fukkin Cher impersonating bum in the same sentence as him :scust:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

One was considered an MVP candidate the other not so much:sas2:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
fukkin idiots :mjlol:
Nikka please get his dikk out ya mouth goofy :camby:

Who the fukk cares what he did at Cincinnati he was number one pick in the worst draft of All-Time. K-Mart didn't even play much his first two years and only averaged 10/7 his junior year, he was a beast in his senior year don't act like he was a transcendent college player he wasn't. You do realize Noah won two chips in college and was Final 4 Most Outstanding Player? You do realize Joakim Noah won DPoY and has more All-Star, All-Defense, and All-NBA appearances. You do realize he anchored the Bulls on both ends when D-Rose went down and had a top 5 MVP finish . Do you even watch basketball?

:snoop: hate when dumb nikkas quote me all brash foh

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Nikka please get his dikk out ya mouth goofy :camby:

Who the fukk cares what he did at Cincinnati he was number one pick in the worst draft of All-Time. You do realize Noah won two chips in college and was Final 4 Most Outstanding Player? You do realize Joakim Noah won DPoY and has more All-Star, All-Defense, and All-NBA appearances. You do realize he anchored the Bulls on both ends when D-Rose went down. Do you even watch basketball?

:snoop: hate when dumb nikkas quote me all brash foh
:gucci:

nikka your tight jeans wearing fakkit ass actually thinks Joakim was nice.

You're an idiot and it's posters like you why the seum is BASURA..

Stop talkin basketball go discuss the Migos or the other wack ass rap music you listen to in the Booth and stop bringing the already low IQ of the seum down to negative numbers

fukk up outta here with your bullshyt

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
One was considered an MVP candidate the other not so much:sas2:

I never thought anybody in their right mind seriously considered him as an MVP....it was just one of those things commentators used to spout to help fill article space and screen time

Kenyon was more known as a wanna be enforcer(I only say wanna be because I cant really recall any wild flagrants or scuffles he got into....I could be wrong tho)

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps
fukk outta here :childplease:

I swear you posters just keep topping yourselves with the shyt y'all post.

fukk OUTTA HERE WITH THIS BULLshyt

Put up some arguments or :camby:

Kenyon was a beast in Cincinnati and went #1 overall after breaking his leg twice I think. He had a decent career was not a Hall of Famer but was a decent player.

Joakim was always trash. What Joakim did was sometimes he could handle the ball and he could pass but the nikka was always a fukkin BUM. His claim to fame in his whole career is being an irritant to LeBron and NEVER EVER beating him. Matter of Fact I just played LeBron by puttin that fukkin Cher impersonating bum in the same sentence as him :scust:

In the worst fukking draft ever. A draft so bad, it only had 3 total all-star selections OVERALL :camby:

Joakim was 1st team All-NBA, DPOY and legit ran the offense from the point especially with Rose down so much. I'd give Martin a big edge when it comes to scoring but nothing else. His only all star game, the east had no big men outside of Big ben/Jermaine (which explains why guys like Antonio Davis, Magloire & Brad Miller were making it)

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:gucci:

nikka your tight jeans wearing fakkit ass actually thinks Joakim was nice.

You're an idiot and it's posters like you why the seum is BASURA..

Stop talkin basketball go discuss the Migos or the other wack ass rap music you listen to in the Booth and stop bringing the already low IQ of the seum down to negative numbers

fukk up outta here with your bullshyt
Shut your dumb fakkit ass up. Joakim trophy case speak for itself. You speaking out ya ass talking about K-Mart was a beast at 'Natti and a number one pick like it mean something.

Hate dumb ass casual fans like you. Who the fukk are you to tell me to go the booth? I'm more respected in this section than you.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now Kenyon Martin is gonna get that old school boost huh :ohhh:

Old school, New School.. you need to learn tho......

Get that bullshyt deflection out of here..... you just told on yourself that you never seen K Mart really play... aint nobody trying to say Kenyon is a HOF, but he was a better ball player than Noah for sure.... matter of fact, he's the only player that I know had those types of injuries to his knees and still became a productive player after the fact.........

nikkas in here actually caping for Joakim....... :deadrose: What a time to be alive...... :heh:

I.AM.PIFF

You're minor, we're major
Supporter
Daps

Noah's best NBA years came when Rose was :deadrose:

K-Mart's best years was in the :trash: ass east playing alongside Kidd.