Kerry Lathan, Nip’s friend who was shot along with Nip, ARRESTED for Gang Ties (Case Dismissed)

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
TMZ
One of the victims shot in the murder of Nipsey Hussle has been arrested ... for associating with Nipsey -- TMZ has learned.

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ, Kerry Lathan, a 56-year-old man who was shot in the back outside Nipsey's Marathon Clothing store, was taken to the hospital, a week ago Sunday, treated and released.

Five days after the shooting, Lathan, who is out on parole after serving 20 years for murder, was arrested at his halfway house for associating with a known gang member -- namely, Nipsey.

One of the standard conditions of parole is not associating with known gang members, and police claim Nipsey was a member of the Rollin 60's Crips.

Lathan is now in Men's Central Jail in downtown L.A. where he waits as authorities try to revoke his parole. Lathan is in a wheelchair -- the result of the shooting -- unable to walk.

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why isn't the getaway driver charged for associating with Sh*tty Cuz/Eric Holder? :jbhmm:

I'm surprised there's been so few details on who the getaway driver is, their criminal history/parole status, and what did they know about what was going down.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Why isn't the getaway driver charged for associating with Sh*tty Cuz/Eric Holder? :jbhmm:

I'm surprised there's been so few details on who the getaway driver is and what did they know.
is she a gang member with a rap sheet and a stipulation on her freedom regarding association with gang member?

what type of reach is this? :gucci:

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
is she a gang member with a rap sheet and a stipulation on her freedom regarding association with gang member?

what type of reach is this? :gucci:

Did you read my post? That's exactly the question I'm asking. I'm surprised her identity and status hasn't been reported by the media by now.

What am I 'reaching' at? I asked a valid question and made no claims.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did you read my post? That's exactly the question I'm asking. I'm surprised her identity and status hasn't been reported by the media by now.
she's been to the police and left with no charges so they don't have anything to hold her on including gang activity. that's just a very random and specific question to ask about her.