Kevin Durant smoking Hookah

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

the coli, where Blackthoughts gets to live out being a real nicca

You follow me from thread to thread quoting me like a bytch. You're disqualified from even talking about what nikka is real you fukking lame ass stalker. You must like my style cuz you stay following me and quoting me.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You follow me from thread to thread quoting me like a bytch. You're disqualified from even talking about what nikka is real you fukking lame ass stalker. You must like my style cuz you stay following me and quoting me.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
I never seen so many feelings caught over a legit thread, I guarantee once this nikka gets winded in the playoffs and can't carry the load the same nikkas crying about me posting this thread will say he shouldn't have been smoking during the offseason. And if I'm a fakkit then you swallow male semen as a hobby.

this isnt a legit thread fakkit. smoking hookah doesn't make NBA athletes winded you fukking idiot. you're a moron plain and simple

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Didn't say it was, I'm pretty sure Bron ain't doing it tho. That nikkas lungs and stamina is pristine.

screen-shot-2013-06-24-at-11.16.06-am.jpg

Cigars are just as bad, if not worse than hookah. :smh: at this dumbass thread.

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I made it because I've never seen a superstar player smoke before you bytch. I didn't think the superstars did it, I thought nikkas kept their lungs pristine when they're at the apex of the league. Warriors fans was pissed when we found out bum ass Biedrins smoked cigs because his hoe ass never had wind in the 4th quarter.
and how do you know he just didnt go visit a hookah lounge for like an hour?

your speaking on some assumption that he is like an everyday smoker