It ain't lit.
lebron_james_cigar-1780833.jpg

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird i didnt know he smoked

And those cigar pics arent really comparable imo, alot of people smoking cigars arent inhaling it outright because you would be begging for cancer
Yeah, you don't inhale with cigars, but that shyt can still cause cancers of the mouth, lips, throat and lungs.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Though I don't condone an athlete smoking anything I don't see the harm of it as long as it's not addictive and hot something that can potentially kill him.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
more TMZ fukkery

It saddens how this American Culture is so watered down like nikkas too lazy to make Kool-Aid, that celebrities and athletes can't breath one fukking molecule of oxygen without these possessive driven fakkits capitalizing off this shyt. People reading articles and shyt like this like it's top notch journalism. shyt making headlines and shyt.

White people I tell you....

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
For the record, I smoke Hookah

especially when I'm in my innovated creative mood. There is tobacco less Hookah out there, I don't inhale, just puff, taste the flavor of the smoke, blow and relax. All that while I'm making a beat on a laptop with no external tools whatsoever.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
last year you wasnt a fakkit bruh what happened.. you got iggy and lost your damn mind.. for andre igoudala my nikka
You're the fakkit because you're calling me something on the net that I have no doubt you wouldn't say to my face. That makes you a bytch to me. I've been consistent from day one, I've always kept it solid on here. My posting style hasn't changed 1 iota.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's nikkas on here making threads about Russell Westbrook's fashion sense but you don't see me going in that thread bytching and moaning about how it has no effect on the game therefore it shouldn't be in the coliseum. I simply won't enter the thread, no need to be a bytch about it because I seen the title and refused to enter like a real nikka would do.

This actually effects the game because if you seen a nikka smoking cigs before the season then the playoffs roll around and he doesn't have the lungs to close a game in the 4th quarter you can question if the smoke had anything to do with it.