Khabib on McGregor: “Right now I don’t even wanna talk about this shyt”

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have to watch everything leading up to that for context. They wouldn't stop asking him about McGregor and he got tired of it. Stephen A. doesn't know much about MMA to have a good interview so all he could lean on was McGregor.

Yea they were asking him more about McGregor than Gaethje who's he fighting this Saturday

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You have to watch everything leading up to that for context. They wouldn't stop asking him about McGregor and he got tired of it. Stephen A. doesn't know much about MMA to have a good interview so all he could lean on was McGregor.
They're really bad with that shyt too. They used to bring random Hall of Famers on just to ask them who was better between LeBron and Jordan.

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
Dudes said he's a good sports analyst though.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
watching him beat up conor then proceed to jump out the cage and single handedly beat up his whole team was one of the most satisfying things in sports history. khabib really doesnt give a fukk.

Breh was even talking to him while he was beating his ass :dead:

UFC and ESPN is shameless. They need to let it go. Conor got washed and it was years ago. Anything to get their boy to get back into the spotlight, but he not beating Khabib and I don't think Conor truly wants the fight. Khabib is a legit GOAT and all people wanna talk about is Conor.

Between this and the comments about Ali, Khabib alright with me :salute: