Khabib on McGregor: “Right now I don’t even wanna talk about this shyt”

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Breh reallly gave them what Lyor gave Dame :dame:

Who are these people? I don’t know mcgregor but I know I left Mcgerry in the bushes :dahell:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Khabib is a absolute stud. But hold your horses on the "should win" talk. Gathe is the first legit threat imo that has a chance to beat khabib( I actually have him winning). But yes the Connor talk needs to stop. I get they trynna get ratings but his soul focus is the task ahead of him Saturday.
I have a ton of respect for Justin and would not be surprised if he won. But Khabib "should" win this fight. Justin's stand up isn't demonstrably better than Conor's. I trust Khabib's chin if Justin can stop takedowns. I don't think Justin is stopping takedowns enough to keep it in the standup long enough to beat Khabib. All it takes is one punch, though:yeshrug:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a ton of respect for Justin and would not be surprised if he won. But Khabib "should" win this fight. Justin's stand up isn't demonstrably better than Conor's. I trust Khabib's chin if Justin can stop takedowns. I don't think Justin is stopping takedowns enough to keep it in the standup long enough to beat Khabib. All it takes is one punch, though:yeshrug:
I think because people haven't seen just wrestling in the octagon they think Khabib can still impose his will in that area. Justin is a D1 champ you just don't lose that level of wrestling, I know I train with D1 guys. I think he'll shock people and keep it on the feet. I'm expecting he'll be able to do like Cody Garbarndt did to Dominick Cruz. People thought Dom would impose his wrestling because they never had to see Cody use his and when Dom tried to get him down or press him on the cage he couldn't. Either way it goes I'm legit excited for this shyt lol

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I think because people haven't seen just wrestling in the octagon they think Khabib can still impose his will in that area. Justin is a D1 champ you just don't lose that level of wrestling, I know I train with D1 guys. I think he'll shock people and keep it on the feet. I'm expecting he'll be able to do like Cody Garbarndt did to Dominick Cruz. People thought Dom would impose his wrestling because they never had to see Cody use his and when Dom tried to get him down or press him on the cage he couldn't. Either way it goes I'm legit excited for this shyt lol
Most def one of my top 3 anticipated fights of the year.