KIDS SEE GHOST is Album of the year

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
first off, I think we can all agree except for these cacs on this section :mjpls: Cudi hasn't made a decent album worth listening to since 2010. yea sure he's had his moments on cuts like "too bad I have to destroy you" on that try hard satellite flight album :mjlol: and "just what I am" from that weirdo, trash emo album wzrd :huhldup: but besides those two songs cudi been hot garbage since he left good music :pachaha:

Thank god for yeezy's guidance, cudi been in his pocket throughout the whole cuts on this album..:wow:

make no mistake kanye showed out too..thanks to his brilliant productions, ad lib and lyrics :blessed: this album is piff brehs :mjcry:

and yes I take this over Daytona any day of the week...haven't heard an experimental album pulled off to perfection like this ever in my life..this that next level shyt :ohlawd:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Emo bros been droppin subpar shyt for so long y'all don't know how to act with the hyperbole :pachaha:
I'm saying.....but this shyt really next level
shyt is crazy. Never been a cudi fan. Impressive
I can still feel the looooooooove

gakaka gakaka gakkkaaaakkaka brraaa brarrrrraa brarrrrraa ruuuuude....this shyt an anthem :banderas:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
Don’t let this album distract you from the fact that Yeezy couldn’t guide himself to making his own solo album good :mjgrin:
agree to disagree....

but we can all agree kid cudi without kanye's guidance or input is borderline trash minus his hooks on features

Daps
I haven't been this captivated by a hip hop album in a while. I try to listen to other stuff but I end up just putting on KSG again. Other music is pretty stale right now.

I'll come down from this high in a few days and then I'll properly be able to rate the album. You might be right though OP