@Keengcong
@LinusCaldwell
@Leavingtheecstasy

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bro two teams I've hated more than anybody: the Ravens and the Giants...

I clown our AFC South rivals but when I started watching football as a Titans fan growing up, we were in the AFC Central with Baltimore pre-realignment. I fukking hate the Ravens and everything they stand for. Losing to these chumps in the playoffs in '00 is one of my worst Titans memories, it's right up there with losing the Super Bowl because the Titans were favorites to get back that year. And we let that garbage ass Trent Dilfer team beat us...

I don't dislike any team in our division the way I dislike the Ravens, and only the Giants bytch asses match that (as a Washington guy too)...

That said these Titans have been unimpressive this year and if we lose this game sell Tannehill to the first people who want him. Play Levis and Malik, see what we have and if we don't have shyt get this shyt ready for one of the QBs coming out next year. This game is important, falling to 2-4 is really a seminal point for us and I'm in favor of tearing this shyt down if we lose...

But fukk the Ravens and I hope we win, I just don't have confidence in us 🤣 😂

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Irvin: I told the chick at the Marriott :umad:

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I care so little about this damn team, this iteration of the Titans maxed out the year Tannehill threw 3ints against Cincy in the playoffs.

Start the rebuild already :unimpressed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I care so little about this damn team, this iteration of the Titans maxed out the year Tannehill threw 3ints against Cincy in the playoffs.

Start the rebuild already :unimpressed:

We gotta throw Levis or Willis out there to see if either one has some upside or if we need revisit the drawing well again quickly. That Tanny magic done tapped out.