King Charles Trying To Cover His Ass

MightyHealthy

said what he said
Daps
Reppin
PUROGANG
I don't know why people tryna come out with some evil narrative that Charlotte 100 percent knew but yet continued those harsh bumps
It's not so much malicious, as it is further proof that she's unqualified and undeserving of her push.

She couldn't audible, had to get her shyt in, and took liberties at a concussed Kairi Sane.

She deserves everything. Except extreme strawmen to defend her bullshyt.

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
lol these guys/girls are trained wrestlers with years in the ring, its truly not that hard to notice someone is extremely fukked up + exactly its a "fukking tic" match meaning the wrestler should be even more aware if they really fukk someone up or not. This just goes to show Charlotte was reckless. The one video that really upsets me is the slapping, as Charlotte CLEARLY can see if Kairi isnt home or not

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You watching at home and interacting with others online does not identify that it was clearly obvious that Kairi was concussed.

The refs didn't even realize she was concussed.

Like how a ref of 20 plus years in young niatch didn't know Neville was injured until Chris Jericho snapped on him to end the match.

Charlotte most likely didn't know Kairi was concussed until Becky told her.

It's easier for us to see every move behind a tv screen then to be running around in the match

But keep running that narrative

I agree with you here, people acting like this was malicious is a bit much, for all we know she was just selling, hindsight is a MF. I know I didnt notice anything weird until the power bomb spot weh Kari couldnt pull herself up and then during the finish she was MIA. But to act like it was so obvious is a bit unrealistic...

Looking back, it seemed like Charlotte hit Kairi on that ladder with the kendo in the back of the head and that was the beginning of the end - she was never right and full-speed from that point on in the match.

Regardless... I mean. The only person who came out of this 100% looking good was Asuka. Kana went out there trying to hold this whole thing together, but maaaaan. I wanted to not get on this train, but it's leaving the station and I gotta just go for it: Maybe some of these women are legitimately too goddamned small to be doing this over-the-top stip match shyt that WWE is throwing them into for the sake of 'history' or something. Kairi can't be over 115. No goddamned reason she needs to be getting powerbombed through tables for what wouldn't have even been the finish.

It's pointless even when it's executed properly, and these matches drag on so they can do all these spots, but half of them don't need to be there. The War Games was similar to a lesser extent mostly because the only tiny people in there were Candice and Kay Lee (Io don't count. Joshi Aces just built different, cuh). But... Sasha, Kairi, Alexa especially... either gotta add some weight to their frame, or learn to say no to certain bumps.

Nothing about any of that looked good, and the cut back to the brawl just fukking buried any positive the match might have had. Shoulda just had everyone laying there exhausted, beat the fukk up, Asuka collapses with the belts and crawls over to Kairi... I mean, isn't the whole motto of the business supposed to be that if something unexpected happens in the match, you work into it? Lean into the situation, because leaning away from it looks like trash. Kairi fukked up? Have Asuka have to work from behind. Have her mist both the other two... something that doesn't involve a woman who is visibly not all there needing to take part in spots, neverfukkingmind her needing to sell offense that involves her head hitting things.

Becky and Charlotte never shoulda been challenging for these titles off-rip. So none of this shoulda happened if WWE weren't so goddamned thirsty for accolades that they set up these matches with the hope of getting outside attention instead of doing what's best for their company. But... yadda yadda independent contractors are expendable assets, yadda yadda.

Send Io up to team with Asuka as revenge for her former partner's injury, let Kairi take some time, and have Io and Asuka put them paws on Charlotte. Mist her til that green never comes off, then write her off and let her go to jumpy-flippy stunt shyt for She Hulk.

...fukk it. Reboot the whole fukking division. Give the 4HW time off. Send the rest to the PC or keep them around as cannon fodder and just do the NXT women's division on the main roster. Something ain't right with the current crop. Bianca Belair is legit as strong if not stronger than like... 80% of the CW division, and she's managed to not shave years off someone's career with her power moves. Mia and Io both had big segments with kendo shots; ain't nobody's brain get scrambled. It's a fukking shame with Lacey Evans has become a safer worker than 10x champion Charlotte Flair of late. Jesus.

yes yes and yes... I been on this train for a minute.. these chicks should be doing more basic shyt with an emphasis on telling a story and not athletic shyt.. Beck has the WOAT leg drop of all time, I didnt know you had to be athletic to do a decent leg drop until I seen hers. The 4HW need to all drop their titles, I would say let Sasha get a quick run until mania, send bailey back to nxt until she learns how to be a heel or a face or just cut a promo in general.

I think the backlash on charlotte is extreme and unfair but at the same time we are so tired of her, I cant blame anyone for not liking her.. They are ruining the womens evolution by not actually treating them like equals in creative and by having them trying to do all these crazy matches.. Women in wwe just started being able to wrestle for real we cant expect them to be doing TLC and HIAC matches all ready. Ultimately to the IWC at least TLC exposed the womens division and the wwe in general on how they arent being used right.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
It's believed Kairi got hurt last night, possibly concussed. Charlotte's taking a lot of heat online for how she reacted to it

This is possibly(not sure) where Kairi got hurt

Chuck slapping Kairi after sandbagging the spear

Kairi still out of it and wasn't expecting to be(or didn't want to be)powerbombed

fukkery at the powerbomb no-sell. That PAAG didn't know where she was at or knowing up from down.
4b0m23L.png

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
lol these guys/girls are trained wrestlers with years in the ring, its truly not that hard to notice someone is extremely fukked up + exactly its a "fukking tic" match meaning the wrestler should be even more aware if they really fukk someone up or not. This just goes to show Charlotte was reckless. The one video that really upsets me is the slapping, as Charlotte CLEARLY can see if Kairi isnt home or not
Becky noticed

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After the spear botch she should’ve at least checked to see if something was off instead of being “:gucci:you fukked up the spot...slap....let me get in this next spot too, even though you clearly sandbagging...”

This I gotta get this spot in no matter what shyt needs to die throughout all of wrestling. It looks so stupid and transparent.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You watching at home and interacting with others online does not identify that it was clearly obvious that Kairi was concussed.

The refs didn't even realize she was concussed.

Like how a ref of 20 plus years in young niatch didn't know Neville was injured until Chris Jericho snapped on him to end the match.

Charlotte most likely didn't know Kairi was concussed until Becky told her.

It's easier for us to see every move behind a tv screen then to be running around in the match

But keep running that narrative
Fine she didn't know she was concussed, now explain how she continues to be one of the worst wrestlers on the roster?

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I didn't rewatch the match but I clearly remember Becky noticing Kairi was off when she was laid out under Becky while she was on the table. Charlotte was on the opposite side of the ring with Asuka.

Its not hard to grasp that Becky didn t tell Charlotte until later on.

People keep ignoring the fact that there were like 15 refs out there and none of them to have seemed to noticed either. Or does that not count?

We don't know if Asuka knew or not because she's wasn't wrestling Kairi.

I don't know why people tryna come out with some evil narrative that Charlotte 100 percent knew but yet continued those harsh bumps

And before u even ask why do those harsh bumps in the first place it's a fukking tlc match

IDK why people think Charlotte should've known Kairi was injured from the opposite side of the ring. The refs hadn't even noticed anything was wrong until Becky told them and that was well into the powerbomb spot. Watch the ref in the clip right before Kairi got speared. He leans in to her, but it isn't to check on her...its probably to call the spear spot. If the people next to Kairi didn't know besides Becky, how in the world would Charlotte know?

I assess blame to Charlotte for the exploder, and just for going through with the powerbomb despite the obvious struggle to get Kairi up. I'm a member of the fukk Charlotte train, but I can't say she was being malicious there, but reckless and inattentive(like she usually is) for sure. I think if she knew she was legit injured, she would've worked around it/focused on Asuka(like she does for the rest of the match). The refs needed to be way more on the ball there because even after finding out, it seemed like Becky was the only one who even checked on Kairi extensively.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
People saying Kairi got hit in the head by a monitor when Charlotte and Becky were tossing shyt around. That combined with Chuck's suplex into the barricade where the floor was exposed seems like it put her on dream street.

Kairi is never that sloppy and isn't scared to take bumps but I don't know that Charlotte would be able to tell she was fukked up in the moment. No matter how much you don't like her she's not a shytty person.

And as far as keeping the smaller girls from doing matches like these? fukk that. We saw that elbow to the outside of the ring thru Becky on the table a few days before that, Kairi just got unlucky at TLC

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps
Fine she didn't know she was concussed, now explain how she continues to be one of the worst wrestlers on the roster?
Charlotte is a goat idk what you talking about

I don't get how you don't know someone's out of it when you're standing right in front of them :heh:
Well if I remember clearly... Becky notices Kairi is off while Charlotte is on the other side of the ring, and then Charlotte doesn't see Kairi until she runs around the corner to spear her. When would there be time to notice she was concussed?

I haven't rewatched the match so i can't tell the entire order of unfolding events and most people are just re-watching clips out of context demanding answers to Charlottes actions

:pachaha: