King Charles Trying To Cover His Ass

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
tenor.gif

To this day I still don’t know what the hell she was trying to do there
Charlotte still has no idea what she was trying to do there either.

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The same nigggaz who watch NJPW complaining about Charlotte being “too rough” is BEYOND hilarious n hypocritical

:russ:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Only know about this because it gets talked about around the web but lol @ the sudden heel turn on Charlotte. Weren't a bunch of you folks acting like she was an actual great talent during the whole 'but now we hate Becky' phase.:mjlol:

From what I saw Becky showed her in-ring experience checking up on Kairi and informing the refs the moment she understood soenthing was off. But folks wanna talk about her having no skills because she doesn't do a Moonsault or some other flippy shyt.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Charlotte is just the new Nia . Reckless in the ring and should be fined and suspended for 3 months. Nia is worse , way worse but Charlotte is just being lazy now.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Absolute trash. I can appreciate that she didn't know how affected Kari was, since the convo with Becky was around the corner of the ring.

But you'd think she would have figured something was up when Kari couldn't even sell the spear. Instead, she thinks Kari of all people is sandbagging her and slaps her in the head. Then the powerbomb.

:snoop:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Only know about this because it gets talked about around the web but lol @ the sudden heel turn on Charlotte. Weren't a bunch of you folks acting like she was an actual great talent during the whole 'but now we hate Becky' phase.:mjlol:

From what I saw Becky showed her in-ring experience checking up on Kairi and informing the refs the moment she understood soenthing was off. But folks wanna talk about her having no skills because she doesn't do a Moonsault or some other flippy shyt.
Rebecca Knox was having near 5 star matches before Charlotte was even trained..her face style is much different from her heel years when she was just doing technical submission matches.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

First of all you just said a whole lot of nothing. Becky showing that she was the first to notice the concussion has nothing to do with her average wrestling ability, and secondly y'all have to stop calling everything a heel turn. There's only 2 Charlotte Flair fans on this forum, so there wasn't a sudden turn against her. The truth is that your girl Becky is now 0-3 when it comes to performing in the main event, she needs to either open the show or be close to the middle of it.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Like I mentioned in various threads, Charlotte is a very good wrestler with multiple standout matches, but she’s also currently one of the least interesting women on the roster not named Nattie. As a face she is boring as hell, forced, and cuts promos that heels shook be cutting (think Sheamus during the Ziggler feud, when Sheamus was being a dikk the entire time despite being a face). As a heel, she pretty much just cuts the same promo over and over and you never really expect her to lose when it counts.

Still can’t get over being in a handicap match where Asuka and Kairi went 15 minutes with her and had to cheat to win :laff:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Like I mentioned in various threads, Charlotte is a very good wrestler with multiple standout matches, but she’s also currently one of the least interesting women on the roster not named Nattie. As a face she is boring as hell, forced, and cuts promos that heels shook be cutting (think Sheamus during the Ziggler feud, when Sheamus was being a dikk the entire time despite being a face). As a heel, she pretty much just cuts the same promo over and over and you never really expect her to lose when it counts.

Still can’t get over being in a handicap match where Asuka and Kairi went 15 minutes with her and had to cheat to win :laff:
The last good match she had was against Trish and even that match was overrated imo. Becky & Charles both have the same issue when it comes to their standout matches, and that's their great matches have more to do with their co-stars knowing how to make them look good. Charlotte showed at TLC that she can't improvise when a match goes south.