Kobe Bryant family Christmas card

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the fact that you think Kobe raped that white bytch makes me think you're white. go ask a cac how he feels about Kobe and he'll say the exact same thing you said. Another white boy masking himself on the coli to appear black. get away from me you mayo eating pasty no lotion after shower wearing dog smelling cacasian.
Bruh,

I like you, but Kobe has done questionable things man. LeBron, black wife and black kids. Kobe is not a role, model, no friends. You say you don't care but getting clowned on the way out is no way for a top 10 player to go out. Iverson still has more respect among black people and he quite simply didn't accomplish as much as Kobe did.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Bruh,

I like you, but Kobe has done questionable things man. LeBron, black wife and black kids. Kobe is not a role, model, no friends. You say you don't care but getting clowned on the way out is no way for a top 10 player to go out. Iverson still has more respect among black people and he quite simply didn't accomplish as much as Kobe did.
How did you come to this conclusion? You took a poll?:skip:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
the NBA.

Let's pretend anyone care about basketball wives before Vanessa appeared. :mjlol:

Disagree with me? Vanessa has 716k followers on instagram. That's more than your favorite NBA player. :skip:

Now lets discuss NBA families that have been together for more than 14 soon to be 15 years like GAWD and his fam? Not worthy.

:mjcry:

:comeon: lala the wife of carmelo holmes has 2.7 million followers