Nba Christmas games thread

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Would love to see him go to the close middy like kawhi, that is automatic for good midrange, post up guys. Kawhi takes advantage of that the most

Suns want him shooting 3s....the problem is they have Book running point and that's not his natural position or tendency so that leaves KD floating out on the perimeter in many of their possessions.

Phoenix badly needs a real pg and an offensive system but we've already seen how KD reacts to being in a structured offensive system.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Horrible roster construction is the main issue.

They also don't have many ways to improve the team.

All signs are pointing to the team being blown up and irrelevant for at least 5 - 6 years.
I gotta see the 3 together for at least 10 games. Without any one of them, the team is built badly. Buyout market is an option also. Surprised yuta has been this bad. Surprised okogie gets tick.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I gotta see the 3 together for at least 10 games. Without any one of them, the team is built badly. Buyout market is an option also. Surprised yuta has been this bad. Surprised okogie gets tick.

I agree with waiting on evaluating the team with Beal on the court.

My concern is Beal has a no trade clause and will be difficult to trade.

Plus KD is moody and getting older and more :flabbynsick:

Booker is good but he isn't a point guard.

The worst part is the amount of draft picks the Suns owe for the next 10 years. :francis:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
For someone as efficient and tall as KD, I'll never understand why he doesn't chuck that bytch 35 times a night.

If he's really that guy, he could make that work with the teammates he's had now and in the past.

But he won't.

Not Top 15 material

:francis:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Luka's the MVP right now. I don't know if he can keep this up all season but he has been other worldly up to this point.

Naw I got Embiid as MVP right now, he keeps playing and he gets it legit this year no lobbying/crying for it needed. He woukd have dropped 50 today if he’d have played and been 2nd on that Christmas scoring graphic ESPN has played all damn day.

Anyway these games was ass, these so called star players stunk it up… Everybody not named Lamar, Brunson, Giannis, Murray, Jokic, AD, and Luka, sold on us today. Steph and Maxey were the most egregious. As least I know who will compete and who gonna come up lame with my money in the line.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I remember watching some of his games and he was really good, but i never would have thought he would be ballin' like this in the league.

Illini missed out on so many in-state players and he is damn near at the top of the list
Who really trying to go play in Champaign-Urbana when
Miami or UCLA hittin ya line :wow:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
The one concern with the "gotta wait for Beal" stance, is that previous big 3 super teams were still formidable even when their 3rd best player was out. i.e. Heatles, Warriors, even the Nets.

PHX doesn't have a structured offense like the Warriors or a Bron/Harden "i am the system" type player to keep everyone organized, which means even when Beal returns it may still be too much my turn your turn isos while everyone drifts and watches.

3 guys who can put up 90 combined on isos is cool as a luxury but not so much if it'll be required every night bc the opps can put up 120-130ppg easy, enhanced by PHX's 20th ranked defense.