Kobe could join "inside the nba" on tnt with shaq and Kenny!

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Kobe Bryant Courted By 'Inside The NBA'

Kenny Smith's dream may actually come true ... 'cause "Inside the NBA" has reached out to Kobe Bryant to see if he wants a job, TMZ Sports has learned.

Both Kenny and Shaq have publicly talked about wanting Kobe to join the panel on the TNT show after he retired from the NBA ... and now, our sources tell us the courting has officially begun.

It's unclear if producers are trying to lock Kobe up to join the guys for the current NBA playoffs ... or if they're looking more toward getting him as a regular for next season.

As one well-placed source connected to the show put it ... "We'd love to have Kobe."

Our sources say Kobe is still evaluating all of his post-NBA options and hasn't made a decision about what he wants to do ... but ya gotta believe he's taking this offer seriously.

#MambaIn ?

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/04/16...nba-job-offer/

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Would be dope, doubt Kobe would do it though unless they move it to la

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Doubt it will be regularly to start off. Nobody goes straight from the NBA to the booth like that after a HOF career.

Not even Shaq did right?

distinguishedNOW

THIS MY GOTDAMN HOUSE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wake.
ESPN has the LA studio. If they smart they'll throw the money his way and he'll probably do it.

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Doubt it will be regularly to start off. Nobody goes straight from the NBA to the booth like that after a HOF career.

Not even Shaq did right?
I think it was pretty immediate for Shaq

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not even Shaq did right?
Magic did I believe reggie miller did also.