Kobe could join "inside the nba" on tnt with shaq and Kenny!

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
One reason Kobe is so beloved is because he never became some corny commentator. The “hot take guy who used to ball” is a very tired role and nobody respects it. Paul Pierce went from being relatively well regarded to a fukking clown in a short period of time due to this shyt. I can imagine Kobe being more like Chauncey Billups than Pierce but still, it would have hurt his legacy.

Daps
One reason Kobe is so beloved is because he never became some corny commentator. The “hot take guy who used to ball” is a very tired role and nobody respects it. Paul Pierce went from being relatively well regarded to a fukking clown in a short period of time due to this shyt. I can imagine Kobe being more like Chauncey Billups than Pierce but still, it would have hurt his legacy.

Eh. Kobe didn’t have shyt to prove. You can’t have a conversation about the GOAT w/o mentioning him. His resume spoke for itself, he wouldn’t have the agenda a Pierce has about trying to secure his legacy, or Billups has about his career being overlooked.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
I did like his ESPN Details thing he had...

:mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Eh. Kobe didn’t have shyt to prove. You can’t have a conversation about the GOAT w/o mentioning him. His resume spoke for itself, he wouldn’t have the agenda a Pierce has about trying to secure his legacy, or Billups has about his career being overlooked.
What does Shaq have to prove, or the multitude of players who had great or fulfilling careers yet turn into disgusting hot take machines? I’m not saying Kobe would be acting exactly like that, but that role inherently leads to former players taking stupid stands as ESPN/TNT cheers them on.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
He could easily been tho

knew the game, knew how to talk, charisma

Fukk, man :mjcry: