Koch Network to spend $400 million on 2018 Midterm Elections

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Must be great just to have 300-400 M's to blow. :francis:

Two of the Koch bros are well past 20 bill a piece, they both bought out the other two brothers stakes in their fathers company. Their other brothers are lower end billionaires

They are also very good at networking business interests and politicians. Very good at it.

Basically impossible to be a nationwide republican pol without connecting with the Kochs first

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Fukk the Kochs

:pacspit:

They don't care about civil liberties. Only tax cuts and tax cuts and tax cuts and destroying government.

Notice how they just came out against the Muslim ban?

Now GOP lawmakers are starting to come out against it.

Disgusting :pacspit:

:dwillhuh:

Is it a bad thing they come out against the Muslim ban?

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
They are an inspiration and a textbook example of free enterprise and creating dynasties in a capitalist Western society. It's not their fault that politicians(legislators), government agencies(regulators like EPA) and educational institutions can be bought and sold for their interests. When you trick on a female, you are trying to sway her from influence of other men for your interest.

They come from a line of local politicians, physicians, engineers and business owners. The patriarchs married well (educated women or those from prominent families) then had children and grandchildren continued the legacy. No surprise. Only natural that they are successful in business as they come from a well organized family, the building blocks of a society that shapes our value system. Wish more folk who look like me would follow suit instead of impregnating some thot or someone who is "cute" and trying to play catch up at age 40 and legitimizing shyt and getting their lives together. I am not a Koch Brothers advocate but I like to study influential and wealthy people.
Although I despise their agenda, they are lowkey an inspiration.

This is why you make billions, so you can command and conquer

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Wish people move to vote Dems like the 2006 midterm elections when GWB became useless.