Kodak Black ARRESTED On Drugs & Weapons Charges

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
laughing-ti-uwjfqOLJLShyw

Kodak Black: ARRESTED On Drugs & Weapons Charges

http://m.tmz.com/2019/04/17/kodak-black-cancels-concert-team-location-mystery/

0417-kodak-black-instagram-2.jpg

4/18 3:27 AM PT -- It's now very clear why Kodak Black canceled his show in Boston ... the rapper was arrested on weapons and drugs charges at The U.S. Border. Law enforcement sources tell TMZ Kodak and 3 other people were stopped by U.S. Customs Agents Wednesday. We're told Kodak was arrested for criminal possession of a weapon -- a second degree felony -- and a misdemeanor possession of marijuana charge.

Multiple sources familiar with the arrest tell us Kodak was traveling with at least two guns ... and stopped when entering the U.S. from Canada.

The rapper is still in custody, being held on a $20,000 cash bond or $40,000 bond

Last edited:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
full
That nefarious Ne'er-do-well was instigating discord amongst the black community on his social media platform while slandering my image and making disparaging remarks about my offspring.

It was a necessity that I did all within my control to cease that rambling cesspit's negative views for my beloved people and their susceptible young charges who would view that rubbish.