Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Police got a .....TIP ...he had narcotics on him... :troll:

Somebody TIppin.

But yes hes a fool, get caught at the border brehs:stopitslime:

:mjlol: Act like CBP don't stop and search every last single person with a pending charge/case at the US/Canada border brehs. :mjlol:

That nikka a whole retard, anybody who interstates shuffles knows that shyt, how he an artist making money on tour and he don't?? No one on his team didn't know that either? nikka my 13 y/o cousin from Joy Rd knows that shyt, how Kodak don't???

Especially at them Detroit area border crossings- Ambassador Bridge, Detroit Windsor Tunnel-NEWS FLASH- if you hot on papers they bout to fukk with you, and if you got hot shyt in the car they gonna find it cuz they will search you. Detroit nikkas don't even like to ride by that bytch hot, brehs aint even got to be going to Canada. nikka will bust a right on Grand Ave with the quickness when that bridge coming up,just to give CBP they room to breathe, let alone actually drive thru it to Canada. What a fukking idiot. And Detroit Black as fukk, everybody know that, the same type of profiling they do to Julio and 'nem at the Mexican border is how they do us on that Canadian border up there. That nikka just lost all my respect for pulling about the most Rookie ass non street smart move Ive seen this year.

:mjlol: nikka on papers and thought that was about to fly. And this the halfwit y'all brehs look up to? :mjlol:

Last edited:

Coli Hoecomb

Trollin' in my 64'
Daps
Reppin
East Coast All Stars
full
That nefarious Ne'er-do-well was instigating discord amongst the black community on his social media platform while slandering my image and making disparaging remarks about my offspring.

It was a necessity that I did all within my control to cease that rambling cesspit's negative views for my beloved people and their susceptible young charges who would view that rubbish.
Well done “Tip”:russ::deadmanny: