Koonye West Sued For Allegedly Discriminating Against Black Staff, Demanding Employee Cut Off His Locs

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
According to a complaint obtained by Page Six, Benjamin Deshon Provo, who worked as a security guard at Donda Academy, is accusing the rapper of berating Black employees and firing him for refusing to cut his locs.*

“Kanye and members of his management team subjected Provo and other black employees to less favorable treatment than their white counterparts,” the lawsuit, which Complex independently verified was filed on Friday, April 26, alleges. “Specifically, Kanye frequently screamed at and berated Black employees, while in contrast, he never so much as raised his tone of voice toward white staff.”

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's wild because you know a LOT of this could get resolved if security just turned their backs for one second and let this dude get punched in his shyt for once

That's all this comes down to, dude doesn't respect other people at all, just tools for his ideas

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
This should make black people disown anything about this fukking clown, them cacs are the real reason why his bytch ass is even rich.

I haven't fukd with Kanye since he tried to sell his fan base ugly jackets with the confederate flag on it. F him.

Only a matter of time till this white washed racc00n is canceled (lawsuits / me too / campaign finance fraud). I give it 5 yrs max

** Net and Yahoo was funny..... but still.. F Con-ye

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Following in the footsteps of his hero
full