Koonye West Sued For Allegedly Discriminating Against Black Staff, Demanding Employee Cut Off His Locs

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
And it will mean nothing to his worthless black fans that will stick with him no matter what. The level of disgust I feel for black people who don’t ostracize trash like him, Doja, Klandace, etc is off the charts.
I had to realize the general public usually does know or follow shyt that these people do outside of music, even the fans that claim they love said artist, they ain't watching the interviews or seeing when breaking news drops

For us it's normal because we regularly visit sites like this, listen to/watch shows that talk about this stuff

Half these people don't even listen to the lyrics to know what artists are talking about :wow: was talking to this chick who dead ass said she makes up her own meaning for rapper lyrics, had no idea nikkas been bombing on each other on all these songs she blasting

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Following in the footsteps of his hero
full
:mjlol: got MJ looking like the Nazi guest star on 1950s "I Love Lucy"

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
“Ye is accused of promoting anti semitism at the school, expressing a preference for dating white women, threatening to fire overweight employees, and allegedly spending $2 million of the school's funds on a Paris trip.”

Definitely tampering the jury pool with this nugget lmaoooooo