Koreans got legendary body counts

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
This brings up an interesting topic, at least to me. The average body count varies by state here in the U.S. The average number is around 7, but depending on where you live its higher or lower. Utah being mostly Mormon is at 2, while Louisiana's amoral azz is at almost 16. That same study said that 41 percent of men lie about their numbers, while women did 32 percent of the time.

partners-by-state.jpg

cheek100

Truuu
Supporter
Daps
This brings up an interesting topic, at least to me. The average body count varies by state here in the U.S. The average number is around 7, but depending on where you live its higher or lower. Utah being mostly Mormon is at 2, while Louisiana's amoral azz is at almost 16. That same study said that 41 percent of men lie about their numbers, while women did 32 percent of the time.

partners-by-state.jpg
yea this is bullshyt

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

partners-by-state.jpg

CACs just make up any statistic when they feel like it